Yo...China and India aint playing...it might go down...both sides talking THAT TALK

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
:hubie:

Finally something the USA ain't apart of...

Anyways while I WANT China to balance out Western hegemony but Jesus Christ China may have to be the most overrated country in modern times when it comes to military. All this "India ain't about it" is silly.

China has ZERO military feats just like India. Before they became a nuclear state they were getting whipped by everyone from the Japanese, Europeans, Vietnamese and others. Most of Chinese wars in history until modern times has been internal. They never done well against outsiders like other Asian countries like Vietnam, Japan, Malaysia and others. More importantly India and China have both BEATEN EACH OTHER, though some clashes but still.

Point is China never had their chin tested.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Anyways while I WANT China to balance out Western hegemony
but Jesus Christ China may have to be the most overrated country in modern times when it comes to military. All this "India ain't about it" is silly.

China has ZERO military feats just like India. Before they became a nuclear state they were getting whipped by everyone from the Japanese, Europeans, Vietnamese and others. Most of Chinese wars in history until modern times has been internal. They never done well against outsiders like other Asian countries like Vietnam, Japan, Malaysia and others. More importantly India and China have both BEATEN EACH OTHER, though some clashes but still.

Yeah, I don't want that shyt at all.

Like, I literally hope it never happens.

You're right about India though.

But China does have a W over India...not sure how you forgot that.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Pakistan there like :blessed::blessed:. The best thing to happen to Pakistan is China being their ally, India really wants to mess..it will be a handicap match and Russia will side with Pakistan and China too

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
China has never been with the shyts.

I think people underestimate the size, population, and military history of India.

That said, turn up. :mjgrin:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Korea?

Vietnam?

Bruh what the fukk are y'all talking about?
China didn't even decisively win in Vietnam. Vietnam were able to push them out and claimed victory. Korea is their only real showing and we don't know how it would have ended if that ceasefire was never signed.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
China didn't even decisively win in Vietnam. Vietnam were able to push them out and claimed victory. Korea is their only real showing and we don't know how it would have ended if that ceasefire was never signed.
define "decisively" post WW2.

Everything is about relative wins at this point.

Falklands? Gulf War?

I'd say Vietnam was pretty damn clear.

And arguably the USA was winning too its just that the P.R. was terrible back home.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra

Anyways while I WANT China to balance out Western hegemony but Jesus Christ China may have to be the most overrated country in modern times when it comes to military. All this "India ain't about it" is silly.

Korean War?

America was so shook they were gonna nuke China. Mao was like, "Pull up"
:shaq: