Yo...China and India aint playing...it might go down...both sides talking THAT TALK

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
china would turn india into a cloud of curry

lyzkODo.gif

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
china would turn india into a cloud of curry

and frankly id root for them. china owns all our debt, seems responsible with it. and all india does is give me poor comcast customer service

Do you understand how hard it is to invade India? Not even Alexander could manage it. Having two of the most massive mountain chains along the northeast and northwest borders provides excellent natural defences. You just stand there on the high ground and shoot everybody trying to climb up, like a camping sniper in a video game

The only way to do it is by trying over and over again for hundreds of years and winning by attrition like the Muslims did, and by making it an inside job using Indians to fight other Indians like the British did.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you understand how hard it is to invade India? Not even Alexander could manage it. Having two of the most massive mountain chains along the northeast and northwest borders provides excellent natural defences. You just stand there on the high ground and shoot everybody trying to climb up, like a camping sniper in a video game

The only way to do it is by trying over and over again for hundreds of years and winning by attrition like the Muslims did, and by making it an inside job using Indians to fight other Indians like the British did.
i dont even think the shyt is gonna happen, do you? shyt would be :huhldup:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
yo, for years i've been saying that america should nuke japan again.
let them know that shyt ain't sweet.
do that shyt on some random wednesday afternoon and then hold a press conference and just :mjgrin: about it.
if anybody talks shyt then we nuke them too.
we may even have to nuke a couple of our own states.

:yeshrug:
:mjgrin: I'm all for it :leon:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

it's 2017.
why invade when you can launch guided missiles from afar, manipulate media and line the pockets of politicians?

if these two actually went to war it would be the ultimate proxy war.
let me be clear before i go any further...i'm sure that russia and america hold way less sway over china and india today than they did 30 years ago.

however, let's not get it twisted.
when it comes down to it america is still on top and india is on our side.
china is on the up and up but russia is throwing open shots at america as the figure head of the anti-american forces.

speak on it.

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
it's 2017.
why invade when you can launch guided missiles from afar, manipulate media and line the pockets of politicians?

if these two actually went to war it would be the ultimate proxy war.
let me be clear before i go any further...i'm sure that russia and america hold way less sway over china and india today than they did 30 years ago.

however, let's not get it twisted.
when it comes down to it america is still on top and india is on our side.
china is on the up and up but russia is throwing open shots at america as the figure head of the anti-american forces.

speak on it.

Missiles and remote attacks are not enough if you really want to pulverize your enemy, jack them for their shyt, and install a puppet government. The old fashioned invasion is still the only way to accomplish most geopolitical ambitions. Otherwise America could have just sat back and bombed Iraq instead of putting boots on the ground.

China has a few reasons to dominate India, getting rid of the Dalai Lama and the Tibetan government-in-exile, getting resources and geography. Access to the Indian ocean opens up new possibilities for shipping, and the South China Sea stops being so crucial to China's economic interests. A weak, docile India also allows easier pathways to build up the new Silk Road and transcontinental railway they been working on. These objectives cannot be achieved by remote bombing and proxy war, you need direct control.

Now you could bomb the high ground the Indian army occupy currently in order to force a retreat, but surely they would have prepared some defence for that, anti-aircraft guns and some fighter jets

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Missiles and remote attacks are not enough if you really want to pulverize your enemy, jack them for their shyt, and install a puppet government. The old fashioned invasion is still the only way to accomplish most geopolitical ambitions. Otherwise America could have just sat back and bombed Iraq instead of putting boots on the ground.

China has a few reasons to dominate India, getting rid of the Dalai Lama and the Tibetan government-in-exile, getting resources and geography. Access to the Indian ocean opens up new possibilities for shipping, and the South China Sea stops being so crucial to China's economic interests. A weak, docile India also allows easier pathways to build up the new Silk Road and transcontinental railway they been working on. These objectives cannot be achieved by remote bombing and proxy war, you need direct control.

Now you could bomb the high ground the Indian army occupy currently in order to force a retreat, but surely they would have prepared some defence for that, anti-aircraft guns and some fighter jets

i hear you.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
India trying to come at us :2facedacosby:
fukk they putting in their curry, they need to chill before we turn India into a dumping ground for toxic waste :oggordonliu:
nah seriously though. why India flexing like they with the shyts :mjlol:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
India trying to come at us :2facedacosby:
fukk they putting in their curry, they need to chill before we turn India into a dumping ground for toxic waste :oggordonliu:
nah seriously though. why India flexing like they with the shyts :mjlol:
They have nukes.