YG , Hitta J3, Wallie The Sensei , & The Game Lead Walk For Peace Between Rival Pirus & Blood Sets In Compton

M4T

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, Florida
West always been corny
They got the nicest hoods in America. Minus the gangs most California hoods look like middle class neighborhoods. When it comes to the actual houses, a lot of lower middle class neighborhoods in Florida look worse than Compton. Orlando hoods like pine hills are pretty nice too , people got 2 car garages but claim they're from the trenches LMAO. Only in America

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I don't know who needs to hear this who's close to the Leaders of the Gang, but is there any way you guys could change the name of the "Fruit Town" pirus to something else?

Put a petition together to change the street name if you have to...

I understand y'all super tough and all that, but you'd be Alot tougher with a name that's not FRUIT TOWN ..

:dame:

Vancouver Grizzly Fan

AKA Vancouver Baller
Daps
Reppin
Vancover, BC
I don't know who needs to hear this who's close to the Leaders of the Gang, but is there any way you guys could change the name of the "Fruit Town" pirus to something else?

Put a petition together to change the street name if you have to...

I understand y'all super tough and all that, but you'd be Alot tougher with a name that's not FRUIT TOWN ..

:dame:

Ain't no leader of Piru and ain't nobody bigger than the program.

They called Fruit Town because of the main streets that run through the neighborhood. Cherry, Plum, Pear, Peach. This is going back to the 70s.

What’s the point of being bloods if you’re beefing with bloods? Stupid ass culture

It wasn't always like that in the beginning. Piru on Piru beef was unheard of. But once a homie get killed by another homie, regardless of the neighborhood something bound to pop off. It's like a domino effect.

Only Piru vs Piru beef that might not ever get squashed is MOB and Leuders. The youngins ain't trying to hear that peace nonsense.