YG , Hitta J3, Wallie The Sensei , & The Game Lead Walk For Peace Between Rival Pirus & Blood Sets In Compton

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Isn't this a good thing? Judging from the comments it seems like it's a great moment to joke around about gang violence,wardrobe and dismissive energy. I thought this would be celebrated and championed,like when Kendrick got rival sets to peacefully share a moment.:yeshrug:

straightcash

All Star
Daps
Why that Nygga YG always dress like that? Thought it was a California thing, but He be the ONLY nygga dressed like that...

:patrice:

It's a fetish thing (masochism). YG trying to get his hoe card pulled by bikers. :dame:

That’s how the dapper rebels n other gangs dressed in the late 50s n 60s lol

Jean jackets and leather jackets, often with cut-off sleeves, used to be popular gang clothing in every major city in the north. Taking an enemy's jacket was a prize.
I'm not sure about Cali specifically. The biker gangs founded there and elsewhere still continue that tradition. The first biker gang also started in NY, so I don't know if that's where the tradition first started.

Last edited:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
It's a fetish thing (masochism). YG trying to get his hoe card pulled by bikers. :dame:

Jean jackets and leather jackets, often with cut-off sleeves, used to be popular gang clothing in every major city in the north. Taking an enemy's jacket was a prize.
I'm not sure about Cali specifically. The biker gangs founded there still continue that tradition. The first biker gang started in NY, so I don't know where the tradition first started.
Never in my life seen a Nygga in a leather vest with no shirt underneath...

And he's the ONLY nygga in his Gang dressed that way...
:dame: