YG , Hitta J3, Wallie The Sensei , & The Game Lead Walk For Peace Between Rival Pirus & Blood Sets In Compton

KingsOfKings

๐•„๐•’๐••๐•๐•š๐•“ ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐”พ๐• ๐•’๐•ฅ
Daps

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We ainโ€™t kno goofy badazz

I kno mike theaux..:obama::demonic:

n I know Mike/menace bout 2 give that lil boy those hands if he keeps kryin like a bytch on the internet :mjlol: :dead: :ufdup:

KingsOfKings

๐•„๐•’๐••๐•๐•š๐•“ ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐”พ๐• ๐•’๐•ฅ
Daps
We ainโ€™t kno goofy badazz

I kno mike theaux..:obama::demonic:

n I know Mike/menace bout 2 give that lil boy those hands if he keeps kryin like a bytch on the internet :mjlol: :dead: :ufdup:
What I don't get is Snoopy Badazz is trash

This dude literally gets into it with everyone and the people that he get into it with
Always expose him.

Munchie B exposed all his business from turf hopping to his girl being a pass around. Peryon J Kee diss em, Doggystyleeee , Figg Newton and a couple of others .

Dude is goofy fr

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Don't think that's fair at all, this seems like a legit gesture by the hoods and gangs. Why are we shytting on this as black people or clowning anyone? Less violence is good. And Hitta J3 is there so you know Kendrick is involved on some level too, but this is for active gang members. Salute to them, hope it leads to less violence.
You are absolutely right. Itโ€™s just that most of us are adults with families who come from impoverished neighborhoods and grew up around violence and are living honest lives. So they whole lifestyle is a joke. These guys make it seem like itโ€™s so hard to do that, when most of us did and they just want excuses for being fukking lazy. (Not talking about the ones under 21 ) these over 30 year olds really. Just annoying that we not talking about just teenagers (I get that), but grown ass men talking about the set and shyt is just fukking pathetic. Round of applause , but these dudes been needed ti grow the fukk up, and even in peace talks , still talk like non productive boys not ready to be fathers and contribute to societyโ€ฆ because they allegiance is to the โ€œsetโ€. End of day whether they united or not, they are going to continue doing crime and terrorize our communities. The lifestyle is a dishonest one. Just bullshyt optics to me when our kids gotta see these bums hanging on corners drinking alcohol and dumb shyt when coming home from school as they share emotional bonds because if they matching outfits. Bunch of gangs trying to come together so they can sell dope in peace

Not disagreeing . You are still right. Maybe a change does happen. Hope so.

Last edited:

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What I don't get is Snoopy Badazz is trash

This dude literally gets into it with everyone and the people that he get into it with
Always expose him.

Munchie B exposed all his business from turf hopping to his girl being a pass around. Peryon J Kee diss em, Doggystyleeee , Figg Newton and a couple of others .

Dude is goofy fr

Faxx

Who this Goofy think he is 2 speak on or talk on any1 doin anythin , or how any1 funktions from any neighborhood
Is the bigger ? Mark :francis::mjlol::heh::heh::dahell:

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Faxx

Who this Goofy think he is 2 speak on or talk on any1 doin anythin , or how any1 funktions from any neighborhood
Is the bigger ? Mark :francis::mjlol::heh::heh::dahell:
Snoopy is a known turf hopper and his baby mama is Tanea that be on soft white underbelly who is a hoe. I'm not sure but I think Munchie B and Peryon J Kee already smashed. I know for a fact Munchie said he did.

But Snoopy Badazz reminds me of Messy Marv. Less lyrical though, but always starting shyt.

What even more crazy is Snoopy is cool with DB tha General another dude that be on the same shyt.

Bird of a feather as they say.

Also I'm not even surprised that someone pop out and had a issue with this. With the Kendrick thing ASM Bopster was the first to hate on it. Dudes be outta pocket

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Snoopy is a known turf hopper and his baby mama is Tanea that be on soft white underbelly who is a hoe. I'm not sure but I think Munchie B and Peryon J Kee already smashed. I know for a fact Munchie said he did.

But Snoopy Badazz reminds me of Messy Marv. Less lyrical though, but always starting shyt.

What even more crazy is Snoopy is cool with DB tha General another dude that be on the same shyt.

Bird of a feather as they say.

Also I'm not even surprised that someone pop out and had a issue with this. With the Kendrick thing ASM Bopster was the first to hate on it. Dudes be outta pocket

Who u think u tellin :mjlol:

U right on all the above theaux