yesterday being 6 years since courtdog bought the used mattress appreciation thread

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
I remember reading it thinking why he thought posters had a nasty mind for saying that people sweat on beds. That's what the fukk happens.

This thread was funny but not nearly as funny as when Courtdog went on vacation in Florida then tried to brag about only for that to back fire really really bad. Anyone remember that from :hamster: ?

Was that when he made some State of the Union Xbox thread?

:heh:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
It just hit me...if a used dirty mattress was a come up, what the fukk were they sleeping on prior to that??:scust:

@PS4 shed some light on this

reewr45345543543ffff.jpg

Oks3yBF.gif

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Hello, my nuts are known to have many insects crawling on them. I cannot recall there usernames tho
It just hit me...if a used dirty mattress was a come up, what the fukk were they sleeping on prior to that??:scust:

@PS4 shed some light on this
You ask a question that you should be able to answer if you used some detective work.

If a used mattress is a come up, then they was either sleeping on the floor or the story was made up.

For anyone who thought this was real, you thought something like that is funny? I know I got haters and shyt but :wow:

Don't forget about the broken tv and PS3, other equally shytty products

Daps
Hello, my nuts are known to have many insects crawling on them. I cannot recall there usernames tho

You ask a question that you should be able to answer if you used some detective work.

If a used mattress is a come up, then they was either sleeping on the floor or the story was made up.

For anyone who thought this was real, you thought something like that is funny? I know I got haters and shyt but :wow:

Don't forget about the broken tv and PS3, other equally shytty products

:russ:

Allright

But all bullshyt aside, you sound broken breh...everything allright? And thats no bullshyt question honest to god