yesterday being 6 years since courtdog bought the used mattress appreciation thread

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
explain, what happened in this thread. dont think i was around when it went down

This dude Courtdog on SOHH was bragging about how he got a used mattress for sale and nikkaz just instantly went into wolves mode.

fukkin' Mowgi set that shyt off and the whole site got involved in sonnin' this nikka. I mean, dudes who had been lurkin' for years got involved, people from other websites got involved.

It was the worst roasting I've ever seen in life or on the internet. I mean, it was like whole civilizations got together to son that nikka.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Oh yeah, speaking of sonning. Do y'all remember that dude Yauze y'all used to son mercilessly? That shyt was the only shyt I could think of that was rivaling the Courtdog sonning.

nikkaz had that dude Yauze head on Jessica Simpson's body sweeping floors and shyt.

Oh man, those SOHH sonnings were the absolute best of all-times.:russ:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
This dude Courtdog on SOHH was bragging about how he got a used mattress for sale and nikkaz just instantly went into wolves mode.

fukkin' Mowgi set that shyt off and the whole site got involved in sonnin' this nikka. I mean, dudes who had been lurkin' for years got involved, people from other websites got involved.

It was the worst roasting I've ever seen in life or on the internet. I mean, it was like whole civilizations got together to son that nikka.
:wow: no mercy, these wolves are merciless

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem

My God...
hXGIVA.gif