yesterday being 6 years since courtdog bought the used mattress appreciation thread

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
I remember reading it thinking why he thought posters had a nasty mind for saying that people sweat on beds. That's what the fukk happens.

This thread was funny but not nearly as funny as when Courtdog went on vacation in Florida then tried to brag about only for that to back fire really really bad. Anyone remember that from :hamster: ?

Shade

King of Wakanda.
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Man I can't believe it's been that long already lol. Classic.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
The best part was he thought he really came up and defended that shyt hard. He came in all slick thinking he was going to get all kinds of props. :russ:
All the videos I made after the first one was copying and pasting his posts into the voice generator...

Dude was bodying himself talking about windex and febreeze never ever realizing it...

Then he tried to change it all up from defending his nut stained mattress to "I made it all up yall"...

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
All the videos I made after the first one was copying and pasting his posts into the voice generator...

Dude was bodying himself talking about windex and febreeze never ever realizing it...

Then he tried to change it all up from defending his nut stained mattress to "I made it all up yall"...

And trying to get the thread deleted. :russ:

SwagmundFreud

Superstar
Daps
I remember reading it thinking why he thought posters had a nasty mind for saying that people sweat on beds. That's what the fukk happens.

This thread was funny but not nearly as funny as when Courtdog went on vacation in Florida then tried to brag about only for that to back fire really really bad. Anyone remember that from :hamster: ?

That thread was made in the summer of '07

Damn, time flies by so quick