Yellowstone - TV Series Written And Directed By Taylor Sheridan

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I've never seen a sibling rivalry so one-sided. Beth pretty much wins every exchange she has, while Jamie takes L after L and is constantly used as a plot device to create the antagonist. It's becoming very tiring. And Kasey's character pretty much only revolves around his boring and depressing wife and child at this point. However I am excited for the politics and fukkery that's gonna come with John as governer though.

yea bruh i'm tired of Beth being written the way she's written. I'm only on episode 2 of this season and this shyt is tiring. They better have a payoff of her getting her ether from Jamie at the end.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I fell for the okey-doke and watched S4 even tho I predicted at the end of S3 how shyt would play out…funny reading these comments for season 5 and how much they also apply to season 3 and 4

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I fell for the okey-doke and watched S4 even tho I predicted at the end of S3 how shyt would play out…funny reading these comments for season 5 and how much they also apply to season 3 and 4
Most of the ppl mouth running in this thread need to watch the end of episode 3

EffedUp

Pugs get lonely too...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH
Jamie finally catching a personal W since Beth rocked ol' girl at the bar? :lupe:
He won't get to celebrate too long since Sarah's sizing his naïve ass up. :snoop:

Illmagic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea this show is on the brink of elimination for me. Its basically doubling down on everything I hated about season 4. The first 3 episodes aint hitting at all.

The Beth stuff is so way overtop. At this point I cringe when she's on the screen. The bar scene where she ether'd that guy for example.. whats the point of a scene like that? The show is just the adventures of super Beth. Do people really like this? :beli: Even after episode 3 is there any reason to believe shes not getting out of this clean? Jamies character is done. Just a whipping boy. They desperately need to do something different with those 2 cause its so beyond stale.

What was the point of the Monica thing aside from just being depressing? Kayce's character is pretty much done now too. Theres just nothing there anymore.

They are teasing something with Rainwater but he still feels like an afterthought now.

I need some stuff to turn around or Im gonna have to tap out on this show and I hate to cut it loose this far in.

Last edited:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Yea this show is on the brink of elimination for me. Its basically doubling down on everything I hated about season 4. The first 3 episodes aint hitting at all.

The Beth stuff is so way overtop at this point I cringe when she's on the screen. The bar scene where she ether'd that gutly for example.. whats the point of a scene like that? The show is just the adventures of super Beth. Do people really like this? :beli: Even after episode 3 is there any reason to believe shes not getting out of this clean? Jamies character is done. Just a whipping boy. They desperately need to do something different with those 2 cause its so beyond stale.

What was the point of the Monica thing aside from just being depressing? Kayce's character is pretty much done now too. Theres just nothing there anymore.

They are teasing something with Rainwater but he still feels like an afterthought now.

I need some stuff to turn around or Im gonna have to tap out on this show and I hate to cut it loose this far in.
They have to take a serious L man. They haven't had a fr obstacle for the Duttons since s2? Just a bunch of fakeouts. Beth, Jamie or Kasey gotta die or something. One of these Duttons gotta take a serious hit for all the fukkery.

It should be Beth

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw an ad for this show and was intrigued by the few seconds of it

Looked it up and saw 5 seasons :huhldup:

Illmagic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They have to take a serious L man. They haven't had a fr obstacle for the Duttons since s2? Just a bunch of fakeouts. Beth, Jamie or Kasey gotta die or something. One of these Duttons gotta take a serious hit for all the fukkery.

It should be Beth

Im not sure even that would save it. When the show first started I thought Kasey was gonna be the main piece. If he died in episode 4 would you even care? Whats he even doing at this point? Jamie is a whipping boy. Death would be mercy at this point. Beth is invincible. She wins every scene she's in. Even Rip gets knocked out by her sass

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
If they give one of the Dutton’s a major L this season, they can salvage this. Show is still watchable (outside of Beth scenes), but they win too much to the point of it being annoying

Crazy how big Kasey’s son has gotten since season 1. I love that about shows that keep young kids on the cast and you see em grow up before your eyes

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Most of the ppl mouth running in this thread need to watch the end of episode 3
Watched episode 3. What does this comment pose to mean? She got arrested? Did you not see Rip threatening the Sherrif that Beth gonna get payback on him for arresting her?

Also...............her arrest has nothing to do with her character issues and the story arc with Jamie that have been present since Day 1. Weird ass post that seems to try and defend the writing on the show. Ima be annoyed as hell if Beth fukks over the Black sheriff for just doing his job.

Didnt Kaycee or John already threaten him in S3 or S4 when he took over the job too?

Sidenote: As the show currently stands. Im currently enjoying the flashbacks with John more than the current timeline. :manny:

daemonova

Daps
Watched episode 3. What does this comment pose to mean? She got arrested? Did you not see Rip threatening the Sherrif that Beth gonna get payback on him for arresting her?

Also...............her arrest has nothing to do with her character issues and the story arc with Jamie that have been present since Day 1. Weird ass post that seems to try and defend the writing on the show. Ima be annoyed as hell if Beth fukks over the Black sheriff for just doing his job.

Didnt Kaycee or John already threaten him in S3 or S4 when he took over the job too?

Sidenote: As the show currently stands. Im currently enjoying the flashbacks with John more than the current timeline. :manny:
I'm not defending nothing

daemonova

Daps
so was this an attack against liberals?

At the very least, I don't feel sorry for the university

Last edited:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Jamie finally catching a personal W since Beth rocked ol' girl at the bar? :lupe:

How? This dude is now providing legal counsel to her. Why? I have no fukking idea. Of all the high profile lawyers she could afford the show has her using the brother she hates and doesn’t trust.

Also the scenes where the Mkt Equities folks are watching Dutton’s press conference and saying “Look at the son? He doesn’t look happy. Let’s work him” are so laughable :dead:

And Jamie is too seasoned a politician/lawyer to not put on an obvious “I’m happy to be here” face for tv

EffedUp

Pugs get lonely too...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH
How? This dude is now providing legal counsel to her. Why? I have no fukking idea. Of all the high profile lawyers she could afford the show has her using the brother she hates and doesn’t trust.
I really don't know. lol Just want that no backbone murderer to have at least W against his annoying woe is me ass sister. :pachaha: