Yellowstone - TV Series Written And Directed By Taylor Sheridan

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Very true. :pachaha:
Had to go back and make sure. And yep she used it to threaten Jamie :mjlol:
Option 1: Tell John Jamie's dad tried to kill them. Dad goes to jail but pins everything on Jamie.
9qo888w.gif

Option 2: She tells Rip about the abortion and he kills Jamie.
tZgmm0I.gif

Option 3: After this nikka Jamie begs, she gives him the choice to kill his dad.
y7O7vxq.gif

He chose option 3 and she still fukked him :mjlol:
nQ02PTx.gif

EffedUp

Pugs get lonely too...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH
Tell a man to go get p*ssy then absolutely loathe the bytch he chooses is such a Beth thing to do too. This woman is incapable of happiness or joy and I need Rip to wake up. She got to him too young. #FREERIP

:to:
Went ahead with an abortion and didn't even tell him she was pregnant.
Pressured him to go to the bar just to let the next man hit. All because he didn't wanna play her stupid ass games.
Who knows what else she did to him then? Mans was already dealing with enough trauma from his own family. :wow:

#FREERIP

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
I stopped watching the show after season 3 because of beth's extremely c*ntish ass and Jamie's punk ass
Yes it was that irritating. Normally I could tolerate 1 main character being unwatchable but 2 is too much for me:scust:

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The nerve of this bytch threatening to take Jamie's kid because of her mistake. All these years and still won't take accountability. :francis:

Did she even take accountability for accidentally killing her mom too?
:wow:

Matter of fact, her selfish ass never did tell Rip about his unborn child did she? :wow:

Knowing her fast life with many men. Do you think that’s even Rip seed?

Hypothetically speaking that is :mjgrin: