Yellowstone - TV Series Written And Directed By Taylor Sheridan

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
I've never seen a sibling rivalry so one-sided. Beth pretty much wins every exchange she has, while Jamie takes L after L and is constantly used as a plot device to create the antagonist. It's becoming very tiring. And Kasey's character pretty much only revolves around his boring and depressing wife and child at this point. However I am excited for the politics and fukkery that's gonna come with John as governer though.
Whats funny about the Kasey situation is if you stumble into youtube comment sections even the WW who watch the show tired of his sad ass wife lmao. I think they were trying to set him up with the young native chick but she kept getting booked for other shows/movies.

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
the Bass Reeves project
I vaguely remember reading somewhere there was a proposed third Yellowstone prequel set during or after WW2

:manny:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Whats funny about the Kasey situation is if you stumble into youtube comment sections even the WW who watch the show tired of his sad ass wife lmao. I think they were trying to set him up with the young native chick but she kept getting booked for other shows/movies.
Oh yea I remember her. That was the indian chick that was also did some cowboy work too, sleeping with the fellas in that barn. I think even his son liked her :mjlol:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Oh yea I remember her. That was the indian chick that was also did some cowboy work too, sleeping with the fellas in that barn. I think even his son liked her :mjlol:
She showed up for like five minutes last season too, staring him down. He ran from her and she was on some "I think we destined to be together shyt." nikka was so scared he knocked his wife up again and went on a vision quest.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I Don’t watch this show but I need somebody to explain what that family does on the show. It seems like they’re doing something illegal but what is it? Are they like drug kingpins in Montana or something?

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I Don’t watch this show but I need somebody to explain what that family does on the show. It seems like they’re doing something illegal but what is it? Are they like drug kingpins in Montana or something?
No drugs or nothing. They legit just own like the biggest ranch in the US or something like that. And they fighting tooth and nail to keep it from being taken. Either by the government, billion dollar companies looking to make a tourist place, or indians trying reclaim the land.

With that said, they do get their hands dirty a lot. Some of the ppl that work on the farm are branded(like cows) and usually the only way to leave with the brand is in a body bag. They may break the law on some intimidating/bullying ppl stuff or killing, but it's usually in the name of "keeping the farm/family safe and in one piece". So the Duttons are usually seen as the "good guys". Also since they run a big ranch, they plugged in with the locals a lot, like the mayor or sheriff. Which gives them a lot of power. Especially with a son running the cattle police or w/e that shyt called.

Straight up it's like a cow boy soap opera.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Show is piff, don’t sleep on it.

It cowboy mafia

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
No drugs or nothing. They legit just own like the biggest ranch in the US or something like that. And they fighting tooth and nail to keep it from being taken. Either by the government, billion dollar companies looking to make a tourist place, or indians trying reclaim the land.

With that said, they do get their hands dirty a lot. Some of the ppl that work on the farm are branded(like cows) and usually the only way to leave with the brand is in a body bag. They may break the law on some intimidating/bullying ppl stuff or killing, but it's usually in the name of "keeping the farm/family safe and in one piece". So the Duttons are usually seen as the "good guys". Also since they run a big ranch, they plugged in with the locals a lot, like the mayor or sheriff. Which gives them a lot of power. Especially with a son running the cattle police or w/e that shyt called.

Straight up it's like a cow boy soap opera.
Livestock commissioner of Montana

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I've never seen a sibling rivalry so one-sided. Beth pretty much wins every exchange she has, while Jamie takes L after L and is constantly used as a plot device to create the antagonist. It's becoming very tiring. And Kasey's character pretty much only revolves around his boring and depressing wife and child at this point. However I am excited for the politics and fukkery that's gonna come with John as governer though.

I’m on episode 2 of this season and Beth takes me out of the show. Her character is the worst. And they keep neutering Jamie to make her get Ws. It’s annoying af. If I was Jamie I’d just do that pops says and let him dig his own grave. :manny:

Meanwhile Kayce’s wife taking L after L each season.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’m on episode 2 of this season and Beth takes me out of the show. Her character is the worst. And they keep neutering Jamie to make her get Ws. It’s annoying af. If I was Jamie I’d just do that pops says and let him dig his own grave. :manny:

I prefer Beths character to Monica. Monica has been a pouty ass crybaby for like 5 seasons, im sick of her.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area

Her plot armor is ridiculous at this point