Ye going out sad. Meanwhile, Kim K and Pete Davidson are celebrating Valentine’s Day in New York.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
:francis:a public simp breakdown. I seen the homies in private have them but this is something else.

you hate to see it

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
all of them really as retarded as he is

no mentally well woman dealing with that

ha

Some of these rich types want to "rebel" against their parents and pick up a "bad boy" :mjlol:

I gotta salute this unfunny fukker for having a great management team I guess

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
Kim K be meeting nikkaz and falling in love immediately :mjlol:. All the surgery in the world and the bytch still has no confidence

she gives that p*ssy up and whoever nuts in it gains power over all her emotions lol

idk why Ye wants her back other than Kim fukking with his mind and got him obsessed over her.

we all done met a bytch like that I’m sure. That ONE girl that’s hard to get over/let go, but deep down we don’t understand why although we obsessed over her. Normally it’s the most toxic, sexually experienced, and/or difficult women too. :russ:

if it’s none of those reasons, then it has to be because she’s the most beautiful woman you’ve ever had.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Some of these rich types want to "rebel" against their parents and pick up a "bad boy" :mjlol:

I gotta salute this unfunny fukker for having a great management team I guess
rich doesn't mean they have sense

"bad boys" really just characterized by absence of intelligence & self.control

birds like dudes that match their dysfunction

makes them feel okay about being a mess

ha