Ye going out sad. Meanwhile, Kim K and Pete Davidson are celebrating Valentine’s Day in New York.

Daps
Pete got money

And he a awkward cac

Women love awkward cacs even bw when they ir date

Ye is just ye

He prob doesnt care as much as people think he does

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I actually feel sorry for him, and it’s a shame that he doesn’t have anybody around him to intervene. He is spiraling out of control and it’s sad that so many people think it’s a joke.

This bullshyt needs to stop, there are people looking out for him but HE does not want help, what should the intervention look like? forcing him to take his meds? locking him away somewhere? His wife talked about getting him the necessary then he ran to the net and spun it as him being subjugated and people once again gave him a pass so nah he needs to be open to help

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually feel sorry for him, and it’s a shame that he doesn’t have anybody around him to intervene. He is spiraling out of control and it’s sad that so many people think it’s a joke.

Who the fukk is this nikka going to listen to if he don’t want to listen to nobody. Dude is definitely on the verge of a mental breakdown and the more and more Pete and Kim get closer the more radical he will get. He always thinks he’s in control of shyt and god is showing him how he ain’t in control of shyt. I would rather him put this energy into music, him going to the gym and stop dressing in them bum ass clothes and go back to late registration look Kanye. Get his mind right get joy from his kids and stop fukking with these hoes.

But he won’t change because he’s an ego maniac and needs people to feed into it.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kaia Gerber is a supermodel and the daughter of legendary supermodel Cindy Crawford

EA47BD81-B35D-40DA-A9DC-941B340EA4E0.jpeg

Margaret Qualley is a very talented actress who is the daughter of the legendary actress Andie Macdowell

andie-mcdowell.jpg

rkopbeqsyw861.jpg

Kate Beckinsale is an actress

kate-beckinsale-cover-1000.jpg

Phoebe Dynevor is an actress

67cdi1yggih61.jpg

And an over 40 year old with kids look better than all them, don't know nobody care about these cacs

that ain't no roster

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This exactly what Jay-Z and Beyonce didn't come to Kanye wedding, they wasn't about to sanction this buffoonery

I wouldn't be surprise is this PR stunt by them just to keep their names relevant

I mean if it wasn't for Kim Kanye would not a billionaire or have that fashion company, he was broke, and used her women to come up

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This bullshyt needs to stop, there are people looking out for him but HE does not want help, what should the intervention look like? forcing him to take his meds? locking him away somewhere? His wife talked about getting him the necessary then he ran to the net and spun it as him being subjugated and people once again gave him a pass so nah he needs to be open to help

Who? Wack100? I’m sorry but that guy is the absolute worst person to be around Kanye.

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who the fukk is this nikka going to listen to if he don’t want to listen to nobody. Dude is definitely on the verge of a mental breakdown and the more and more Pete and Kim get closer the more radical he will get. He always thinks he’s in control of shyt and god is showing him how he ain’t in control of shyt. I would rather him put this energy into music, him going to the gym and stop dressing in them bum ass clothes and go back to late registration look Kanye. Get his mind right get joy from his kids and stop fukking with these hoes.

Im no expert, but he won’t be able to get his mind right until people who have his best interests at heart stage an intervention.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who? Wack100? I’m sorry but that guy is the absolute worst person to be around Kanye.

Dave Chappelle and others have flown out to his ranch during one of his many episodes, Joe Budden has spoken about people being in Kanye's corner. The man has people, HE does not want help, I don't know why this is a hard concept for people to grasp :yeshrug:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im no expert, but he won’t be able to get his mind right until people who have his best interests at heart stage an intervention.

im sure there’s been enough people. The problem is his ego. Dude might not have a billion dollars liquid but look how much that shyt has gone to his head.