Ye going out sad. Meanwhile, Kim K and Pete Davidson are celebrating Valentine’s Day in New York.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
And an over 40 year old with kids look better than all them, don't know nobody care about these cacs

that ain't no roster

Kaia Gerber is a super model

Ariana Grande is one of the most popular women in music right now and she's talented too

Margaret Qualley is one of the best actresses in the game right now

Kate Beckinsale is a legend

And Phoebe Dynevor is one of the most talented actresses in the game right now too

Last edited:

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dave Chappelle and others have flown out to his ranch during one of his many episodes, Joe Budden has spoken about people being in Kanye's corner. The man has people, HE does not want help, I don't know why this is a hard concept for people to grasp :yeshrug:

That was months ago…I’m talking about now

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That was months ago…I’m talking about now

So tell me what this intervention should be and how it will be different from months ago? so should people constantly assemble around Kanye? why are you so sure he has nobody in his life?

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I was Pete I would be having side chicks while fukking with Kim. She eventually going to break this cacs frail heart. He’s a rebound until something better comes along.

Men usually don’t end up the same after fukking with her.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If I was Pete I would be having side chicks while fukking with Kim. She eventually going to break this cacs frail heart. He’s a rebound until something better comes along.

Men usually don’t end up the same after fukking with her.

For all we know he knows the deal and they're just fukkin, after all the divorce is not official

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For all we know he knows the deal and they're just fukkin, after all the divorce is not official

He’s already claimed her as his girlfriend and sent Ye a message saying he hopes to meet his children one day. That don’t mean shyt if the divorce ain’t official she did the same thing with Kris Humphries when she was fukking with Kanye.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
I swear to God this shyt is some kind of Twilight zone contrived storyline that is just being acted out on a level that we just aren't aware of.

This man Kanye is going through some kind of damn self destruct programming being the mentally fractured negro that he is. His handlers got him buggin.

Like he's literally descending into madness before our eyes and the media is making sure to portray it to the masses at large. I wouldn't be surprised if he's being primed to suffer an untimely fate.

banner34

Superstar
Daps
rs_634x1024-220214074524-634-Kim-Kardashian-Pete-Davidson-Kiss-PDA.jpg