Yawl ever realize how insulated life is as a human? (Herd mentality)

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
personally im exploring hydroponic gardening

theres a belief that if you whisper to plants, they grow better

Ayy that's wassup fam. I used to grow weed using hydroponics lol. Fun times, and exhilarating. And that is true, I feel like we're connected to every thing naturally on the earth

But I was just talking about op acting all high and mighty....you didn't feel the need to make a thread shytting on folks cuz they've relented to stasis

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Pushing yourself. Taking a larger view, Empathy for others, leads to greater understanding of more realities, which allows you to see yourself outside of your immediate reality. Some people's risk tolerance is just really low. Setting high expectations for yourself. Trying to be conscious. Truly conscious of your yourself and actions. Ask why.

Reading this book, a lot of this is him and his sobriety, which is one way to get real uncomfortable rapidly. fukk. I did that at 21. Like skin crawling off your body for a long, long time.

Last edited:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I'll tell you why, it's because you're the type that just likes to stand on top of a pulpit and shout down at ppl....that is the end goal for a nikka like you. It ain't about really bossing up and really shifting your life. If it were, it wouldn't be this incessant need for you to shyt on people in the process. A people that you arent better than fam lol

Humility bro. It stops us from embarrassing ourselves

8b415a4eea56f31ff3b234fcbcb2c7e2.gif