Yawl ever realize how insulated life is as a human? (Herd mentality)

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
fukk is your bytch ass talmbout I offered a solution in the first sentence dummy :dahell:
Lol oh ok my bad

Like bruh unless you are constantly pushing boundaries and gettting out of your comfort zone you living like Groundhog Day.
:pachaha:
You're not understanding what I'm saying. Bruh, deciding to go to target for your homeware appliances as opposed to Walmart is not exactly pushing boundaries.... because I'm certain you're only talking about lil petty small scale shyt like that. You have to be.

What boundaries are you pushing posting on the coli, around the clock everyday? What tf does that even mean, getting out of your comfort zone, what does that look like? What have you done to get out of yours?

You think you're waxing poetic but you're really not saying or doing anything bro. Just wanting to project a sense of superiority.

TDA92

Yo cousin Craig..hook us up.
Daps
But what does it really do for anybody? nikkas will read the book and still go back to spin the same shyt
I don't think he's suggesting it's a guide book. Just a book literally explaining in detail what you just posted.

Daps
Lol oh ok my bad

:pachaha:
You're not understanding what I'm saying. Bruh, deciding to go to target for your homeware appliances as opposed to Walmart is not exactly pushing boundaries.... because I'm certain you're only talking about lil petty small scale shyt like that. You have to be.

What boundaries are you pushing posting on the coli, around the clock everyday? What tf does that even mean, getting out of your comfort zone, what does that look like? What have you done to get out of yours?

You think you're waxing poetic but you're really not saying or doing anything bro. Just wanting to project a sense of superiority.
what y’all dumbass fools don’t understand gotta start somewhere. Going to Walmart instead of target can help you build confidence and then you offfrom there. Youtthink nikkas just quit their job and suddenly wanna go climb Mount Everest. Mane you ain’t never accomplish nothing in your life.

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
Like bruh unless you are constantly pushing boundaries and gettting out of your comfort zone you living like Groundhog Day. nikkas talk about the same 5 rappers, watch the same movies with the same recycled actors and plots, talk to the same people, wear the same clothes drive the same cars, etc. nikkas even have the same dreams. Like mane it’s a world of limitless possibilities and nikkas be doing the same socially approved bullshii.

And it’s so bad that even the contrarian black sheep muthafukkers even have they own rules which is usually to do the opposite of whatever the mainstream is doing. But a black sheep is still a sheep so whatchu expect.
Read Nietzsche.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
So what? You're gonna die anyways who gives a shyt

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The matrix is a documentary not a movie. It's called programming and brainwashing. Literally everything we do is because of either our parents, cousins, friends who did it or what was see/seen on Tell-LIE-Vision and social media. The music we listen to also plays a role as its been discussed on here multiple times.

The minute we was born we had no say so on what we learn, parents are forced to put kids in indoctrination camps aka school or face jail time all to program our minds on how to live in this society, being the obedient worker ant they train you to be. Go to school, go to college, have student loan debt, get married, trade your time/life for the worthless paper they deem valuable until 65 and THEN you get some crumbs you saved up to live but by then you're feeble, little to no energy nor zeal to do much anyway. Such is life on planet earth. Those who are immensely mentally tough/resilient, the ones who question everything, usually rebellious be the ones to break free of the clutches. Unfortunately we're talking bout a small minority capable of doing this.

The minute you question the machine or go against the grain you'll be ostracized or be labeled a problem. What's sad is when you break free but realize your parents, peers etc are still trapped in the sheep mentality they were programmed to abide by :francis:
:wow:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
i already went against the trends when everyone around me was having children and gettn married. Sure they love the children and maybe i'd want that one day but it feels great to not have fallen into that trap

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
I already did. He was a fool
But you’re emphasizing his point. The mainstream morality is a cesspool. It takes a special kind of person to overcome that. Sadly, this kind of thinking has been appropriated by nazis.

I’ve been thinking a lot…I think Schopenhauer had it right. It is will that makes the world go round. More importantly, it is reason that gives this middling existence any purpose. Without a reason, what are any of us really doing? Most people would simply be happy with the status quo as you said. But clearly this does not work.

Daps
i already went against the trends when everyone around me was having children and gettn married. Sure they love the children and maybe i'd want that one day but it feels great to not have fallen into that trap
All you doing is being a contrarian. That’s still being a follower.

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
The matrix is a documentary not a movie. It's called programming and brainwashing. Literally everything we do is because of either our parents, cousins, friends who did it or what was see/seen on Tell-LIE-Vision and social media. The music we listen to also plays a role as its been discussed on here multiple times.

The minute we was born we had no say so on what we learn, parents are forced to put kids in indoctrination camps aka school or face jail time all to program our minds on how to live in this society, being the obedient worker ant they train you to be. Go to school, go to college, have student loan debt, get married, trade your time/life for the worthless paper they deem valuable until 65 and THEN you get some crumbs you saved up to live but by then you're feeble, little to no energy nor zeal to do much anyway. Such is life on planet earth. Those who are immensely mentally tough/resilient, the ones who question everything, usually rebellious be the ones to break free of the clutches. Unfortunately we're talking bout a small minority capable of doing this.

The minute you question the machine or go against the grain you'll be ostracized or be labeled a problem. What's sad is when you break free but realize your parents, peers etc are still trapped in the sheep mentality they were programmed to abide by :francis:

Last edited:
Daps
But you’re emphasizing his point. The mainstream morality is a cesspool. It takes a special kind of person to overcome that. Sadly, this kind of thinking has been appropriated by nazis.

I’ve been thinking a lot…I think Schopenhauer had it right. It is will that makes the world go round. More importantly, it is reason that gives this middling existence any purpose. Without a reason, what are any of us really doing? Most people would simply be happy with the status quo as you said. But clearly this does not work.
Most people ARE happy with the status quo which is why it hasn’t changed for millions of years. Even if you do some revolutionary shii it just becomes another part of the status quo because the status quo is a fluid concept not static.

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
what y’all dumbass fools don’t understand gotta start somewhere. Going to Walmart instead of target can help you build confidence and then you offfrom there. Youtthink nikkas just quit their job and suddenly wanna go climb Mount Everest. Mane you ain’t never accomplish nothing in your life.
Just worry about yourself dude. Simple.

If anything, the rest of us being a bunch of mindless, deeply programmed , flesh and blood bots should be a bonus in the eyes on an enlightened one like you, that's less comp for you to explore all these limitless opportunities you speak of, therefore this thread really wasn't even supposed to be a thing ..... But you don't look at it that way do you? I'll tell you why, it's because you're the type that just likes to stand on top of a pulpit and shout down at ppl....that is the end goal for a nikka like you. It ain't about really bossing up and really shifting your life. If it were, it wouldn't be this incessant need for you to shyt on people in the process. A people that you arent better than fam lol

Humility bro. It stops us from embarrassing ourselves

Daps
Just worry about yourself dude. Simple.

If anything, the rest of us being a bunch of mindless, deeply programmed , flesh and blood bots should be a bonus in the eyes on an enlightened one like you, that's less comp for you to explore all these limitless opportunities you speak of, therefore this thread really wasn't even supposed to be a thing ..... But you don't look at it that way do you? I'll tell you why, it's because you're the type that just likes to stand on top of a pulpit and shout down at ppl....that is the end goal for a nikka like you. It ain't about really bossing up and really shifting your life. If it were, it wouldn't be this incessant need for you to shyt on people in the process. A people that you arent better than fam lol

Humility bro. It stops us from embarrassing ourselves
Did I say that stupid that’s what you think about yourself lame ass dude. People ain’t mindless they consciously choose to follow the herd because it’s easier. They only want leaders so they have someone to blame for their shytty lives. People ain’t stupid just lazy