Yawl ever realize how insulated life is as a human? (Herd mentality)

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Did I say that stupid that’s what you think about yourself lame ass dude. People ain’t mindless they consciously choose to follow the herd because it’s easier. They only want leaders so they have someone to blame for their shytty lives. People ain’t stupid just lazy
Ok so what's the fukkin problem :dahell:

Just do you breh

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
An idle mind can be dangerous. We need stimulation of all kinds and new experiences, or you can fall into a dangerous trap. Gotta keep an open mind

No :dame: tho

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Like bruh unless you are constantly pushing boundaries and gettting out of your comfort zone you living like Groundhog Day.
Ironic since you make the same shytty threads and get bushed over and over. Maybe you’re actually a genius by being subversive, or, as I strongly suspect, you’re mentally challenged.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like bruh unless you are constantly pushing boundaries and gettting out of your comfort zone you living like Groundhog Day. nikkas talk about the same 5 rappers, watch the same movies with the same recycled actors and plots, talk to the same people, wear the same clothes drive the same cars, etc. nikkas even have the same dreams. Like mane it’s a world of limitless possibilities and nikkas be doing the same socially approved bullshii.

And it’s so bad that even the contrarian black sheep muthafukkers even have they own rules which is usually to do the opposite of whatever the mainstream is doing. But a black sheep is still a sheep so whatchu expect.
Breh is describing humanity as a bunch of Coli posters :laff:

• Haha
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Just worry about yourself dude. Simple.

If anything, the rest of us being a bunch of mindless, deeply programmed , flesh and blood bots should be a bonus in the eyes on an enlightened one like you, that's less comp for you to explore all these limitless opportunities you speak of, therefore this thread really wasn't even supposed to be a thing ..... But you don't look at it that way do you? I'll tell you why, it's because you're the type that just likes to stand on top of a pulpit and shout down at ppl....that is the end goal for a nikka like you. It ain't about really bossing up and really shifting your life. If it were, it wouldn't be this incessant need for you to shyt on people in the process. A people that you arent better than fam lol

Humility bro. It stops us from embarrassing ourselves
personally im exploring hydroponic gardening

theres a belief that if you whisper to plants, they grow better