Y'all who watched DBZ, isn't the whole vibe of the show fukking confusing?

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
mr popo was a demigod genie and wears a bloody turban , how is he black? he doesn't even have a nose

ok...

Saiyans aren't white, and Mr Popo isn't black in lore, we know this

But the creator is "implying" something with little nuances like: the blonde hair, colorful eyes and Mr Popo's lips WITH black skin looking like a minstrel show character.

It's all in the intent

I can paint my body white and put in blue eye contacts and say I'm cosplaying as a vampire but in reality I Know I'm trying to emulate a white person.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
The editors made them blonde

Author didn’t wanna waste black ink so he ran with it

Ultra instinct was the original super Saiyan
Concept, gokus hair spiked up but black

If you search son wukong, his hair is always spiked up, that’s what they were going for

Blame the editors for rushing manga artists with deadlines

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
ok...

But the creator is "implying" something with little nuances like: the blonde hair, colorful eyes and Mr Popo's lips WITH black skin looking like a minstrel show character.

It's all in the intent

I can paint my body white and put in blue eye contacts and say I'm cosplaying as a vampire but in reality I Know I'm trying to emulate a white person.

ok so what is the point? do they always go SSJ? im sure goku beat kid buu in normal mode after gaterhing energy for a spirit bomb, does this mean a win for black brehs or nah?

you guys are looking into this way too deep, A KNEEGA WITH PINK HAIR IS CALLED TRUNKS???

Kairi Irving

Daps
ok so what is the point? do they always go SSJ? im sure goku beat kid buu in normal mode after gaterhing energy for a spirit bomb, does this mean a win for black brehs or nah?

you guys are looking into this way too deep, A KNEEGA WITH PINK HAIR IS CALLED TRUNKS???

I don't think anyone in this thread is saying Saiyans are Black people, just the story of there enslavement/ genocide resonates with us

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
ok...

It's all in the intent

Beautiful, I sometimes forget how stupid these motherfukkers are so thank god you here to break it down.

Legalese

Banned
Daps
The editors made them blonde

Author didn’t wanna waste black ink so he ran with it

Ultra instinct was the original super Saiyan
Concept, gokus hair spiked up but black

If you search son wukong, his hair is always spiked up, that’s what they were going for

Blame the editors for rushing manga artists with deadlines
ascended SSJ (the original intent for SSJ1) in the animation was platinum blonde and looked blonde with the yellow aura.
The whole German blonde thing is overblown.
The later arcs show consistency with the manga depiction
5ffafa91691e3cc48475679a7aaf43f8.jpg

O3H5Tk.gif

tumblr_mrhfh5zK7z1s20ivko3_250.gif

Kairi Irving

Daps
well rza said that years ago

why a cartoon got to remind us of the bad days my brother?? i just wanted to see the z fighters wining

It's weird because I saw that myself as a kid thinking...why does this remind me of my people..

Saiyans are strong-willed people, their hair type is different from others and are always black I'm color, were enslaved, called savages and the alien that enslaved them had to have literal white skin :dead:

Like c'mon man :heh:

Also namekians remind me of native Americans.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Mr. Popo

maxresdefault.jpg

Black Face
u-g-F4VAS00.jpg

What does he look like now?

I get that you love the culture, but time to be objective about their racism. You've been in denial so its time for me to wake your ass up

You asked me what race he looks like. I told you he dosen't look human to me. As someone else pointed out the show had actual black characters on there. If he looks like a particular race to you then you have a right to your opinion

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
Only thecoli can flip a character with "asian" features having a dark origin story into the author c00ning :russ:

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
You asked me what race he looks like. I told you he dosen't look human to me. As someone else pointed out the show had actual black characters on there. If he looks like a particular race to you then you have a right to your opinion

Sigh, I knew I should have cut this off long ago. I've shown you proof of how the character resembled black face, if you refuse to see it you have to learn the hard way. Good luck brother :myman: