Y’all Watch The Rachel Dolezal Doc On Netflix?

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
I watched it last night. shyt was interesting

1. Rachel is a really good artist. Very talented

2. She changed her name actually to Nkechi Diallo. She wants to be transracial Jesus

3. She was lowkey fine back in her college days

4. Gotta give her props for adopting her younger brother from her shytty ass parents

5. Her middle son hates her.

6. bytch does hair :mjlol:

7. She needs to get off social media. She’s making her life that much more stressful. Her brother that she adopted wanted to go to Howard. That’s probably not happening now because of all the hate he received.

8. I feel bad for her youngest sister. She was molested by Rachel’s biological brother and they tried to get justice. The only person that was riding with her was Rachel and her parents discredited her by outing her real race. Her sister will never get justice now.

9. She should never refer to herself as a black woman. She should just say she feels black more than she feels white and keep it at that.

10. I think people will eventually fukk with her again:yeshrug: and let her “be black”. Crazy to have all that privilege and want to throw it away. She would rather be racially profiled than to have privilege. Probably get mad at the cops for not stopping and frisking her

11. Never saw that Farrakhan quote. “She picking up what y’all want to put down.”:russ:
Good wrap up. I agree it was very interesting. I really think she just needs to drop the shyt and get back to work. Irony is apparently she was actually putting in work but now both sides of the field ain't fukking with her lol. But like one of the black women said in the doc, chances are she was getting all the accolades and praise from the city because her look was more "acceptable" to the white establishment.

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't really have a problem with her honestly, she seems pretty genuine outside of wanting to be black there is plenty of white folks who pretend to be black on the low and don't own up to it around white people. I see the same way for the Shaun King, those dudes who actually have no ill intention and actually serving the community. :yeshrug: I'de take her over a c00n.

bammtronics

man sit 'cho ass down!
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
Watched it. It was pretty good doc. Was actually starting to sympathize with her and think she should get a pass, until the very end. Realized she stubborn and selfish and was like :camby:

Me and my girl was both like "she thick tho" :shaq: :mjlol:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
:ehh: shes not a bad person but she approached it completely wrong. The prototype trans-racial person should def not be a white woman turned black...black people not gonna have it, maybe 10 years from now it will be like whatever but trying to force your way into it in this type of racial climate is suicide. But who knows, we'll probably see her again and maybe in a positive light.

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
:ehh: shes not a bad person but she approached it completely wrong. The prototype trans-racial person should def not be a white woman turned black...black people not gonna have it, maybe 10 years from now it will be like whatever but trying to force your way into it in this type of racial climate is suicide. But who knows, we'll probably see her again and maybe in a positive light.

She went through that so the next transracial didn’t have too :mjgrin:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
This shyt was actually low key funny. Sparked one up and that shyt had me and my homegirl rolling. Just watching the folks around her react to seeing her was comedy. The way she carried that Black baby around like a shield was kinda cringe worthy tho. And she kinda shapely for a white woman, knowing how my people are I’m guessing brehs been jumping down on her in traffic most of her life. She clearly got piped out by a breh somewhere along the line and got obsessed with Black culture because of it. She more in lust with Black men than actually giving a fukk about our plight.