Y’all Watch The Rachel Dolezal Doc On Netflix?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Think If she came out as a self identifying black woman instead of manipulating her background for other purposes I don’t think the fallout would have been as damaging. You can tell that her sons are real uncomfortable. Her mom adopting all those black kids but raising them white in Montana is :merchant:. Along with being emotionally and physically abusive to those kids, her, altered her perception.

Last edited:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline

Wow. Fukk this horrific privileged white woman who is ler her (surprisingly dark skinned) children suffer.. so she can 'rebuild' something.

She's terrible.

And she might want to listen to her son's advice: he is right on the money.

People are pissed as it is, why prod them with MORE lies and nonsense.. in a quest to prove something we all know is not true.

Terrible that she actually tries to (and that Netflix and her book publisher allows her to) make money of 'being black' when she's in fact white. Why not do a documentary on a successful black woman?

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Think If she came out as a self identifying as a black woman instead of manipulating her background for other purposes I don’t think the fallout would have been as damaging. You can tell that her sons are real uncomfortable. Her mom adopting all those black kids but raising them white in Montana is :merchant:. Something night right about that and altered her perception.

I agree, she would’ve been way more valuable as an ally.

I felt sorry for her middle son:wow:. At the end lil cuh was just like, ENOUGH OF THE BULLshyt, MA! JUST ADMIT YOURE WHITE:damn:!

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Think If she came out as a self identifying black woman instead of manipulating her background for other purposes I don’t think the fallout would have been as damaging. You can tell that her sons are real uncomfortable. Her mom adopting all those black kids but raising them white in Montana is :merchant:. Along with being emotionally and physically abusive to those kids, her, altered her perception.
I was so confused like 'why is this kid looking quite black actually?' but she adopted them?

This is crazy...

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I was so confused like 'why is this kid looking quite black actually?' but she adopted them?

This is crazy...
I’m halfway through, I’m confused about that too. You’re talking about the older dark skinned son? The middle son looks mixed...but yeah I’m kinda lost. They called him his brother so maybe her first(ex) husbands son and they still keep
In touch? It was the summer and they picked him up from the airport.

Edit- that’s her ex husband son, they are bio brothers so he came for a visit

Edit of edit- the oldest son with glasses is adopted .

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Did not know she was pregnant :merchant:... where’d that baby come from?? Father met her at Air Force base in Spokane; she’s all over the place. she’s a good artist Though. In that state; the baby has to take the identity of the mother. Wtf. So if the mother is white, dad is black .. the baby is white.

• Dap
Reactions: Dad

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Don’t know or how true it is -that’s what Rachel said was on the birth certificate forms

I looked that shyt up...and couldn't find anything...

I am pretty sure that is illegal for a state to mandate someone to be a certain race especially since race is mostly self-identifying...

IDK...the Pacific Northwest has a special brand of racism up there...could be true