Y’all Watch The Rachel Dolezal Doc On Netflix?

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Thanks for bringing it to my attention, I'm gonna check it out. It's been my understanding that she legit lived her life 24/7 as a black woman so i'm definitely curious, especially since white supremacists were attacking her so much. Sort of reminiscent of the hate John Brown and John Howard Griffin get till this day.

Last edited:

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
I watched it last night. shyt was interesting

1. Rachel is a really good artist. Very talented

2. She changed her name actually to Nkechi Diallo. She wants to be transracial Jesus

3. She was lowkey fine back in her college days

4. Gotta give her props for adopting her younger brother from her shytty ass parents

5. Her middle son hates her.

6. bytch does hair :mjlol:

7. She needs to get off social media. She’s making her life that much more stressful. Her brother that she adopted wanted to go to Howard. That’s probably not happening now because of all the hate he received.

8. I feel bad for her youngest sister. She was molested by Rachel’s biological brother and they tried to get justice. The only person that was riding with her was Rachel and her parents discredited her by outing her real race. Her sister will never get justice now.

9. She should never refer to herself as a black woman. She should just say she feels black more than she feels white and keep it at that.

10. I think people will eventually fukk with her again:yeshrug: and let her “be black”. Crazy to have all that privilege and want to throw it away. She would rather be racially profiled than to have privilege. Probably get mad at the cops for not stopping and frisking her

11. Never saw that Farrakhan quote. “She picking up what y’all want to put down.”:russ:

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
I watched it last night. shyt was interesting

1. Rachel is a really good artist. Very talented

2. She changed her name actually to Nkechi Diallo. She wants to be transracial Jesus

3. She was lowkey fine back in her college days

4. Gotta give her props for adopting her younger brother from her shytty ass parents

5. Her middle son hates her.

6. bytch does hair :mjlol:

7. She needs to get off social media. She’s making her life that much more stressful. Her brother that she adopted wanted to go to Howard. That’s probably not happening now because of all the hate he received.

8. I feel bad for her youngest sister. She was molested by Rachel’s biological brother and they tried to get justice. The only person that was riding with her was Rachel and her parents discredited her by outing her real race. Her sister will never get justice now.

9. She should never refer to herself as a black woman. She should just say she feels black more than she feels white and keep it at that.

10. I think people will eventually fukk with her again:yeshrug: and let her “be black”. Crazy to have all that privilege and want to throw it away. She would rather be racially profiled than to have privilege. Probably get mad at the cops for not stopping and frisking her

11. Never saw that Farrakhan quote. “She picking up what y’all want to put down.”:russ:
:cape::cape::camby:

bubba scotch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The complete irony in her story was she actually listened to black women who told her the black experience was struggle. She constantly put her self in situations to get harassed so she could get the "black experience" in her mind.