Yall watch 90210?

YBE

Banned
Daps
I dont got shyt to do for the next 9 days so I've been streaming old episodes of alot of shows/movies. Yo....Silver was bat shyt crazy in season one :heh: Like for real. Showin up at homeboy house at 5am to fukk while everybody else sleepin, at the freezer at his job & at the school. Getting his name on her stomach :whoa:

I love crazy bytches :wow: :noah:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk all that, before the bipolar disorder (which was used by the new showrunner to magnify their differences) their relationship was probably the best one on the show

That's only because all the other relationships at the time were dysfunctional as shyt. That doesn't mean Silver and Dixon actually belonged together.

YBE

Banned
Daps
Watching tonight's episode now....these nikkas graduated high school 2 years ago but, they're all rich & accomplished? :aicmon:

Agreed which is why my :mindblown: when Ethan randomly fukked them up when he was Dixons boy. Its storylines like that that have me :childplease: the most at this show, surpisingly not even the Annie, Navid, Naomi or Ethan storylines have me like that

Dixon/Silver will probably end up back together.

I watched Season 1 again yesterday

They threw Ethan deep in the bushes :heh:

I did too. Threw that nikka far in the shrubbery :russ:

His character was actually good & that storyline with the girl he hit with his car (cute bytch from Friday Night Lights), they just left that shyt hanging. Apparently, he wanted to leave tho. Also, its crazy going back watching the old episodes & seeing how many people went on to other shyt. Tyler from Vampire Diaries, Julie from Friday Night Lights, Rachel from Suits (yep, she was slurping Ethan in his car :win:), dude from Secret Circle, Turtle's girlfriend from Entourage and a few others were on here.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Watching tonight's episode now....these nikkas graduated high school 2 years ago but, they're all rich & accomplished? :aicmon:

Dixon/Silver will probably end up back together.

I did too. Threw that nikka far in the shrubbery :russ:

His character was actually good & that storyline with the girl he hit with his car (cute bytch from Friday Night Lights), they just left that shyt hanging. Apparently, he wanted to leave tho. Also, its crazy going back watching the old episodes & seeing how many people went on to other shyt. Tyler from Vampire Diaries, Julie from Friday Night Lights, Rachel from Suits (yep, she was slurping Ethan in his car :win:), dude from Secret Circle, Turtle's girlfriend from Entourage and a few others were on here.

Yeah just I noticed that too :heh:

Chick from suites had like a 5 sec appearance