Yall watch 90210?

Fckumeen

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Over There...
Dixon hit up his sis for 200 stacks. Damn, Annie got paper like that? I do remember that old lady left her sumthin though.

Looks like Dixon sees a video of Adrianna and old dude next episode.

Daps
Guy in the wheelchair got Annie wrapped around his finger and they haven't even done anything yet... Speaking of Annie I wish she was my sister :noah:
Seems like Dixon is always getting played one way or another...
Naomi and the nerd are so cute to me... They work good together.
I'm really not interested at all in Silver and I don't see the point in her character anymore.
Liam is attracting another crazy and that used to be Annie's thing.

Even though im liking the wheelchair guy and Annie for the most part...im still holding out hope for Liam and Annie.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Isn't that dude in the wheel chair the same guy who was in the Motorcross Disney movie like 10 years ago?

• Dap
Reactions: YBE

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People really want to see Dixon and Silver back together? Their relationship didn't work in the beginning because the two of them had NOTHING in common, and like dude said, he let her dictate their relationship. It would be interesting to see them reconnecting now that they're older, though, but only as friends.

Also, Dixon's been treating Adrianna like shyt ever since last season. I'm surprised they didn't have her just dump that nikka the minute he blew her off at the concert. fukk outta here with that, "Here's some earrings. Sorry for being a jerk, but I'm starting a new record label and I want you to be my artist," bullshyt. :rudy:

CapitalOne

Do You Believe...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
People really want to see Dixon and Silver back together? Their relationship didn't work in the beginning because the two of them had NOTHING in common,
fukk all that, before the bipolar disorder (which was used by the new showrunner to magnify their differences) their relationship was probably the best one on the show

Username

The Fly (1836)
Daps
Reppin
MANHATTAN
I heard Rebecca Sinclair deliberately sabotaged season 3 because she knew she was on her way out.

YBE

Banned
Daps
fukk all that, before the bipolar disorder (which was used by the new showrunner to magnify their differences) their relationship was probably the best one on the show

Yea bruh, you couldn't fake that chemistry. Silver looked x10 sexier back then too :manny:

tumblr_madfhdc55A1qd9si9o3_250.gif

tumblr_mcf595aLxQ1qfhivao2_250.gif

My nikka Mike/Dix was ridin around & gettin it :steviej:

tumblr_m5zykePBY51qd9si9o1_250.gif

tumblr_m6004aCbWP1qd9si9o1_250.gif

:ohhh: I forgot all about her going batshyt crazy & getting a tattoo of his name :damn:

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Geeky hipster silver >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> *

Yeah these nikkas need to stop fukkin around and bring Silv and Dix back together