Y’all up on the Learmann twins?

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Ooooohhhhhh you're white-washed as hell.

You're sleep if you think most guys walking around, hell most people aren't freaks.

As to that last part, lmao. Your self-image is screaming.

Pause but handsome black man gang never quakes.
I've dealt with prettier women(cuz frankly they're not that cute in the face) with better bodies, but their visibility is what draws us in.

That and the fact that they put out MJ vibes.

Remember she had a K-drama / K pop singer - Jun Kook as her avi before.

Gotta watch those BW with an affinity for K pop. Sorry

:yeshrug:

Yas

Banned
Daps
Remember she had a K-drama / K pop singer - Jun Kook as her avi before.

Gotta watch those BW with an affinity for K pop. Sorry

:yeshrug:
Look at you being a fan and that nitwit didn't even explain how I was whitewashed so please explain it to me 😒

Yas

Banned
Daps
take this with a HUGE grain of salt…might get deleted quickly if it really is one of them…

*edit*

nvm…comments say it’s fake…I’m still pretend it’s real tho.

This is clearly not them, I hope the girls never do this because they have creeps just waiting to jack off. Exhibit A

That girl has a nice slime waist

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
take this with a HUGE grain of salt…might get deleted quickly if it really is one of them…

*edit*

nvm…comments say it’s fake…I’m still pretend it’s real tho.

images

mee too... i say its real

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Look at you being a fan and that nitwit didn't even explain how I was whitewashed so please explain it to me 😒
Just the way many people on here phrase things, are clear signs that someone is white-washed.

That post, you called me a pervert for being impressed with their booty sizes, when most people keyed in would've just used nasty.

Same way whenever I see a breh say cock or bbc, it tells me what time they're on easy.

Ish be louder than armpits after a football game.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
This is clearly not them, I hope the girls never do this because they have creeps just waiting to jack off. Exhibit A

That girl has a nice slime waist
These weird ass mfs were secretly recording these young women walking around in a mall, you think they waiting to beat off? :snoop:

• Dap
Reactions: Yas

Yas

Banned
Daps
Just the way many people on here phrase things, are clear signs that someone is white-washed.

That post, you called me a pervert for being impressed with their booty sizes, when most people keyed in would've just used nasty.

Same way whenever I see a breh say cock or bbc, it tells me what time they're on easy.

Ish be louder than armpits after a football game.
Lol I you a pervert and THAT makes me white washed. You are a PeRV just own up to it it's really no biggie

Yas

Banned
Daps
I am just here to bust y'all bubbles 😈
I just looked at their followers count and they will NEVER have to resort to only fans. If any of y'all had that thought take it out of your head.