Ya'll Up on Rick and Morty??

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I say this every episode, but Jerry has been killing it. Morty and Summer pranking Jerry had me dying and Rick at the end killed it.

Haven’t laughed that hard since.

giphy.gif

What’s this gif from?

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
From the first season when Jerry’s parents visit for christmas

Jerry finds out his dad is a cuck and likes to watch his wife get railed by their black caregiver
Oh fukk I forgot that… damn Jerry got it rough

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Today I learned a scientist name Margaret Howe gave Dolphins handjobs to try and teach them to speak English.

:skip:

:mjlol:This was another classic
I had to do some research because this shyt is crazy :dahell:

she slept in the pool with this dolphin and lived with it for 24hours, jacking him off whenever he had an urge. Brehs' wives dont even have that level of intimacy. And then he gets moved to a shack in Miami with no pawgs or dolphin bytches and ends up taking his last breath. This is a whole other level of fukkery from white women man..

we gotta start teaching male empowerment at Seaworld now? :hhh:

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
I had to do some research because this shyt is crazy :dahell:

she slept in the pool with this dolphin and lived with it for 24hours, jacking him off whenever he had an urge. Brehs' wives dont even have that level of intimacy. And then he gets moved to a shack in Miami with no pawgs or dolphin bytches and ends up taking his last breath. This is a whole other level of fukkery from white women man..

we gotta start teaching male empowerment at Seaworld now? :hhh:
I heard their love affair was the inspiration for the title of Free Willy :troll:

That Dolphin really Bourdained himself when it was all over, The fact they just threw that story out there as a reference for the episode is just :wow: