Ya'll Up on Rick and Morty??

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Rick is so freaking stubborn. They could have avoided all of that if he chose to just clean his dish. :mjlol:

The whole sequence with the indestructible dishes is just peak petty Rick. :mjlol:

I wonder if there's something deeper there with Night Summer mentioning how she's always existed. She definitely seems to understand Rick more than anyone else. And she knows how to manipulate him into doing what she wants. She's the most competent member of that family and she's really clever too. I wonder if he's going to start to start seeing her as a threat.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Yeah, the night family episode was :mjlol:. Only Jerry would use the concept to become pen pals with himself, but in the end it ended up saving them :blessed:. Rick really should have just agreed to rinse the dishes :francis:

Night Beth choking Day Jerry and him getting a boner :russ:
The sigh and utter disgust on her face took me out :mjlol:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Rick is so freaking stubborn. They could have avoided all of that if he chose to just clean his dish. :mjlol:

The whole sequence with the indestructible dishes is just peak petty Rick. :mjlol:

I wonder if there's something deeper there with Night Summer mentioning how she's always existed. She definitely seems to understand Rick more than anyone else. And she knows how to manipulate him into doing what she wants. She's the most competent member of that family and she's really clever too. I wonder if he's going to start to start seeing her as a threat.