ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The two Beth's...:dead:

At least Jerry got a huge win in the end...:mjlit:

But then after that :laff: c'mon Jerry....

Another thing that cracks me up is that Jerry asked for the bug protocol but didn't ask Rick to give him the same knowledge to invent shyt like he has...:dead: that would have been my wish...

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I DVR'ed the episode and I think a chunk of the beginning got cut for me. So it jumped from the finger prick to Rick raging against the night people wanting him to rinse his dishes before they put them in the sink...but damn was the episode funny from there on. Something about the close-ups to Summer sipping a Mountain Dew and Dayquil mixture through a straw into an itchy space suit bodied me. The ending fight cracked me up too.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Might be too early to tell, but this could be the best season since season three. So far, we've been getting a lot of interesting concepts and it feels like the show knows exactly what it wants to do. By the end of the season, if they keep going at this rate, it could be better than two. :wow:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Might be too early to tell, but this could be the best season since season three. So far, we've been getting a lot of interesting concepts and it feels like the show knows exactly what it wants to do. By the end of the season, if they keep going at this rate, it could be better than two. :wow:

Season 4 is criminally underrated imo but this is definitely getting ready to pass it up comfortably. It might compete with those early seasons at this rate.