Ya'll Up on Rick and Morty??

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So pretty much the writers are saying "fukk you" to any ideas about the continuation of Tammy, Bird Person, Evil Morty, or even snowball. I mean, I get it, but at the same time, it felt cheap.

Also, notice half of what they showed in this episode was all in the promo episode that came in the 1st of April?

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Being real, do any of y’all see this show being able to be consistently brilliant the way it has been for another 60 episodes?
Iv enjoyed Every episode of this season and laughed at every one of them, but I don’t think I’d rate a single one of these 6 on the level of Rick Potion 9, Meeseeks, Total Rickall, Purge, Tales from The Citedel, Pickle Rick, Rickshank Redemption..ect. :patrice:

like, season 4 is still dope and beyond any other adult cartoon, But season 4 is definitely it’s weakest so far

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Where y’all watching at? AS wants me to sign in then watch :what:

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
That episode was funny but I also feel like the show is beginning to run out of gas.

I was just thinking this as I entered the thread. A victim of its own success. Expectations are too high and they keep spacing these joints out making expectations rise even more.

I was expecting every line to be epic. I’m over analyzing, looking for jokes within jokes. Expecting beyond perfection and setting myself up for disappointment. :wow: