Ya’ll Think USA 2K25 Will Top 2K24?

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was skeptical about putting in my pre-order but this latest Presidential Assassination DLC might have forced my hand. :jbhmm:
We’re a little over halfway through this game’s cycle and the Presidential Election DLC still hasn’t released yet so we still have some more time but these devs haven’t been the same since the Covid glitched fukked up 2K20.:mjpls:
It’s been 4 years and they still haven’t dropped a patch to fix the used cars and housing prices.:martin:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
This isnt a damn game the stakes cant be any more monumental or huge if trump gets elected, his white supremacist judges will inflict damage and roll black progress for black people back to the 1800s and that is not hyperbole

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was skeptical about putting in my pre-order but this latest Presidential Assassination DLC might have forced my hand. :jbhmm:
We’re a little over halfway through this game’s cycle and the Presidential Election DLC still hasn’t released yet so we still have some more time but these devs haven’t been the same since the Covid glitched fukked up 2K20.:mjpls:
It’s been 4 years and they still haven’t dropped a patch to fix the used cars and housing prices.:martin:
Nah breh you should put your copy in the middle of traffic