Yall Sure we need to be coppin Nintendo Switches????

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
Bah.

I have out grown Mario and Nintendo for real.

Sure it was amazing when I was in my teens and maybe early 20's but I just don't identify with any of Nintendo's products at my age now.

I don't see how Nintendo can survive if this Switch goes the way of the Wii.

They REALLY need to get with the times and get into some serious publishing or take a different and new direction.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Not gonna lie, I get into games very superficially. As someone pointed out on here very recently, across a PS3 with 50+ games, a vita with at least 30 and a PS4 with at least 195, I haven't got one platinum trophy.

My completion rate for games is very low, this year I've actually only "beat" Nier Automata, Shadow of War and Uncharted Lost legacy. Oh and all the fighter story modes, but that barely counts.

But I'm ok with that. I don't pay retail for any of my games really and I do play everything I buy till I get bored. Some games I own will never be completed, but I might fire it up for the odd level every so often.

At the start of this generation I pretty much knew that I won't be going any further. I have always loved gaming but I'm at a age where my other hobbies are far more important and while I might talk about games alot, I don't feel need to play them as much. My PS4 library in particular is not just a library for the generation, it's pretty much my gaming library for life.
You're bored because you're a Sony loyalist. Get a Switch and you'll love gaming again.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Nintendo stay sonning nikkas. People be so focused on graphics and features but ignore the most important things which is the games.

Switch has more interesting content, I bring a woman over and she wanna play some video games after a couple of drinks. I'm gonna give her ps4 with cod, bf1 or 2k?

Or will i give her a switch with street fighter, mario bros and other fun shyt.

Chess, not checkers

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Bah.

I have out grown Mario and Nintendo for real.

Sure it was amazing when I was in my teens and maybe early 20's but I just don't identify with any of Nintendo's products at my age now.

I don't see how Nintendo can survive if this Switch goes the way of the Wii.

They REALLY need to get with the times and get into some serious publishing or take a different and new direction.

:what:

you're talking like they're sega.

They're fine.

They had Japanese people waiting in lines just for the opportunity to win a chance to buy one.

When's the last time a system did that?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

They're fine.

They had Japanese people waiting in lines just for the opportunity to win a chance to buy one.

He makes a good point about people outgrowing Nintendo IPs earlier in life than previous generations.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Nintendo stay sonning nikkas. People be so focused on graphics and features but ignore the most important things which is the games.

Switch has more interesting content, I bring a woman over and she wanna play some video games after a couple of drinks. I'm gonna give her ps4 with cod, bf1 or 2k?

Or will i give her a switch with street fighter, mario bros and other fun shyt.

Chess, not checkers
Nintendo isn't sonning anyone. they had a good year but 2018 looks terrible

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt

They're fine.

Well Im stupid. Neg me and I will withdraw from the thread.

Tyvm

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
:patrice:

:leostare:

:laff::laff::laff:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
this game is pretty dope ... not for purchase though

they are trying to get me to fire all the black cops because a racial war is building and they dont want to see anyone hurt
so i'm hiring more black cops to lay these motherfukkers down :russ: its actually pretty fun the scenarios you're in and the choices you get. Some of the paths are straight bullshyt though, like I had an old man vandalizing a car... sent my two weakest cops and he ran away? Wtf? how does a man with a cane outrun you?