Yall Sure we need to be coppin Nintendo Switches????

Thoughtspeak

Joke ting blood
Daps
Reppin
London under protest
I know this thread is in jest but until Nintendo gets with the times with digital pricing and discounts, they can take a running jump.

I have near 200 PS4 games. I don't think I paid full price for more than 15 of them, and definitely less than 5 digitally.

Meanwhile Nintendo will be trying to sell zelda for $60 in 2020. The fukk outta here.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
:gucci:
@Rekkapryde

You're doing to much for daps. Isn't the game about a corrupt police force and system? I could have sworn you take the role of a commissioner who is trying to expose corruption in his last days before retirement?

Or are you saying we shouldn't support the game because of the bad light it puts police in? :sas2:

Side note...this shyt is available on every console and pc, fukk does it have to do with a switch? :mjlol:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I know this thread is in jest but until Nintendo gets with the times with digital pricing and discounts, they can take a running jump.

I have near 200 PS4 games. I don't think I paid full price for more than 15 of them, and definitely less than 5 digitally.

Meanwhile Nintendo will be trying to sell zelda for $60 in 2020. The fukk outta here.

:what:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:gucci:
@Rekkapryde

You're doing to much for daps. Isn't the game about a corrupt police force and system? I could have sworn you take the role of a commissioner who is trying to expose corruption in his last days before retirement?

Or are you saying we shouldn't support the game because of the bad light it puts police in? :sas2:

Side note...this shyt is available on every console and pc, fukk does it have to do with a switch? :mjlol:

:troll:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
You don't wanna know how many I have then :mjlol:

My experience during the height of 360 modding lead me to the paralyzing problem of too many choices. I had about 50+ games, but I wasn't putting the time in to thoroughly enjoy/experience them. If I did immerse myself (as with Arkham Asylum during that period), other games were flat out ignored. Hoarding 50+ games isn't commendable, nor worth it.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
My experience during the height of 360 modding lead me to the paralyzing problem of too many choices. I had about 50+ games, but I wasn't putting the time in to thoroughly enjoy/experience them. If I did immerse myself (as with Arkham Asylum during that period), other games were flat out ignored. Hoarding 50+ games isn't commendable, nor worth it.
All depends on what you consider fun and want to get out of your games.
I have a bunch of games I haven't beaten but I still game heavily throughout the week.
Time is still limited though so I play mostly single player games. I definitely don't have the time/patience/interest in climbing multiplayer game ladders.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You trying too hard with the cac shyt. Everyone on here knows I ain't no cac you clown. Even down to the owners.

You gonna get yours fakkit.
You getting called out again, pilgrimage :banderas:
Exactly, there is no way around this :francis:
All depends on what you consider fun and want to get out of your games.
I have a bunch of games I haven't beaten but I still game heavily throughout the week.
Time is still limited though so I play mostly single player games. I definitely don't have the time/patience/interest in climbing multiplayer game ladders.
Full time office job, family, in the studio, still has time to play 500 games across 3 systems while posting here 24/7 :wow:

:hubie: