Yall Sure we need to be coppin Nintendo Switches????

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is that how you view any black man who thinks :jbhmm:
giphy.gif

Thoughtspeak

Joke ting blood
Daps
Reppin
London under protest
My experience during the height of 360 modding lead me to the paralyzing problem of too many choices. I had about 50+ games, but I wasn't putting the time in to thoroughly enjoy/experience them. If I did immerse myself (as with Arkham Asylum during that period), other games were flat out ignored. Hoarding 50+ games isn't commendable, nor worth it.

Not gonna lie, I get into games very superficially. As someone pointed out on here very recently, across a PS3 with 50+ games, a vita with at least 30 and a PS4 with at least 195, I haven't got one platinum trophy.

My completion rate for games is very low, this year I've actually only "beat" Nier Automata, Shadow of War and Uncharted Lost legacy. Oh and all the fighter story modes, but that barely counts.

But I'm ok with that. I don't pay retail for any of my games really and I do play everything I buy till I get bored. Some games I own will never be completed, but I might fire it up for the odd level every so often.

At the start of this generation I pretty much knew that I won't be going any further. I have always loved gaming but I'm at a age where my other hobbies are far more important and while I might talk about games alot, I don't feel need to play them as much. My PS4 library in particular is not just a library for the generation, it's pretty much my gaming library for life.

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Not gonna lie, I get into games very superficially. As someone pointed out on here very recently, across a PS3 with 50+ games, a vita with at least 30 and a PS4 with at least 195, I haven't got one platinum trophy.

My completion rate for games is very low, this year I've actually only "beat" Nier Automata, Shadow of War and Uncharted Lost legacy. Oh and all the fighter story modes, but that barely counts.

But I'm ok with that. I don't pay retail for any of my games really and I do play everything I buy till I get bored. Some games I own will never be completed, but I might fire it up for the odd level every so often.

At the start of this generation I pretty much knew that I won't be going any further. I have always loved gaming but I'm at a age where my other hobbies are far more important and while I might talk about games alot, I don't feel need to play them as much. My PS4 library in particular is not just a library for the generation, it's pretty much my gaming library for life.
Very profound, but since the Japanese companies like to resell shyt they already sold to you, I wouldn't expect that library to carry over next gen :mjpls:
Still making excuses eh :sas1:

Thoughtspeak

Joke ting blood
Daps
Reppin
London under protest
Very profound, but since the Japanese companies like to resell shyt they already sold to you, I wouldn't expect that library to carry over next gen :mjpls:

Still making excuses eh :sas1:

Courtdog. You are too old for this console war shyt. Real talk.

If xbox had more games like sunset overdrive and cuphead I would have a big library over there too

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Courtdog. You are too old for this console war shyt. Real talk.

If xbox had more games like sunset overdrive and cuphead I would have a big library over there too
Everyone has a big library, they give you 4 free games a month on Xbox, combined with the games I bought over the last two gens? I have over 300 games on my Xbox one and that's not including the nes.emulator :win:

Xbox one X makes those older games shine as wth, so if you wanna talk console war the question is so you cherish games like be if over everything before it. If not, you chose the wrong side, Killzone sucks. Xbox wins again :blessed:

Thoughtspeak

Joke ting blood
Daps
Reppin
London under protest
Everyone has a big library, they give you 4 free games a month on Xbox, combined with the games I bought over the last two gens? I have over 300 games on my Xbox one and that's not including the nes.emulator :win:

Xbox one X makes those older games shine as wth, so if you wanna talk console war the question is so you cherish games like be if over everything before it. If not, you chose the wrong side, Killzone sucks. Xbox wins again :blessed:

Good for you. Im happy for you fam. :rudy:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Good for you. Im happy for you fam. :rudy:
You salty as fukk you can't play without repaying :umad: but you beef isn't with me, it's this...

So you still play your ps3 when you have 200 ps4 games you hardly play? Of course not but talking like it's an option is what Sony wants you to do :mjlol:

Vita, you play that still too :laff:

The free games on psn been some shyt this gen for the most part. And we seen the less than a handful of games you did spend more than 2hrs with. Why ate you coming at me on some console war shyt when you clearly choose a side, and is miserable as a gamer because of it :patrice: