Yall Still Watch Degrassi?

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
I wasn't feeling the way Zig snitched on Vince at all.

So Vince shoots the white boy and Zig decides to tell the police on him but, remember the white boy stabbed Vince's brother Tiny, which is why they got at him in the first place. Tiny nor Vince said anything to the police about it. Zig was all self-righteous in wanting to do the right thing but, forgot to mention that tidbit when he snitched. So how does the episode end, Zig and the white boy eating burgers, him getting off scott free for stabbing someone while the black dude goes to jail.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
they still got my girl Ali Bendari on there?
Breh I didn't last 5 seconds with the new show, for the simple fact the first words out there was about Drake and how he started from bottom. :francis:

I knew then this shyt would be trash. I'm sick of the gay shyt too, they trying too hard to pander to the homosexual audience, it's one of the reasons why the show How To Get Away With Murder isn't in my top 5

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Breh I didn't last 5 seconds with the new show, for the simple fact the first words out there was about Drake and how he started from bottom. :francis:

I knew then this shyt would be trash. I'm sick of the gay shyt too, they trying too hard to pander to the homosexual audience, it's one of the reasons why the show How To Get Away With Murder isn't in my top 5

is that rich dude still gay?:heh:

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
I used to watch this shyt religiously about a decade ago. Just wasn't the same since my nikka JT died.

Am I the only one still amazed Jake Epstein (Craig the Bipolar cac) didn't go on to bigger and better things by the way? He was by far the best actor on that show. He absolutely murdered his role.