Yall Still Watch Degrassi?

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
They turned the show into some rich kid bullshyt b.
Back in the day u could relate to them nikkas yo.

Manny emma :noah: that other black chick that was cool wit Paige :banderas: that black lightskin chick that had a kid wit JT :wow: she actually went to my university

Jimmy, Spinner, crazy ass craig :russ:
fukkinh JT :mjcry:

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
The show is safe....that's what I wanted to say. There's no more a$$holes in the cast. Drew, Dallas, the Autistic black dude, Miles, Miles' Asian friend. All safe almost corny dudes. There's no Spinner, Jay, Sean, Craig. Even Jimmy was a real nikka when he got pushed. That Euro trash dude that likes Maya don't count. And on the girl's side, Emma, Manny, Ellie, Ashley and Liberty. Outside of Liberty, all of them were messed up somehow. This made for good tv. These safe characters don't give you the same drama.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Mike Dallas was a poor replacement for Jimmy too but, I'm not sure if that's just because he didn't get any screen time. Oh yea....the subject matter went from being mature to almost nicklodeon status. I couldn't imagine a scumbag like Jay or some of the Lakehurst guys on here now because its gotten so kiddie. I couldn't even imagine a major character dying like JT on this version of the show.

mike dallas is everything jimmy brooks wishes he could be.

there were a couple deaths from this current cast. mya's boyfriend killed himself and drew's tranny brother died in a car accident white text-simping & driving. "he" was dating that devout christian of all people.:laugh:

The show is safe....that's what I wanted to say. There's no more a$$holes in the cast. Drew, Dallas, the Autistic black dude, Miles, Miles' Asian friend. All safe almost corny dudes. There's no Spinner, Jay, Sean, Craig. Even Jimmy was a real nikka when he got pushed. That Euro trash dude that likes Maya don't count. And on the girl's side, Emma, Manny, Ellie, Ashley and Liberty. Outside of Liberty, all of them were messed up somehow. This made for good tv. These safe characters don't give you the same drama.

jimmy was soft as baby chit.

mike dallas was the cast's a$$hole thru most of his tenure.

they even showed ole boy cut school to get head.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
I had to catch myself looking at Lola....I'm a full ten years older than her :flabbynsick: :sitdown: