Yall Still Watch Degrassi?

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Heard a couple tweets about it. Starting to think it's just rumors now but everyone else is saying its cancelled :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

It seems like it's really cancelled. The show at this point has lost any edge it once had and it no longer has those provocative storylines that made the show popular. I hope the last season ends with a bang.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
They shoulda did a Degrassi:College Years....

Anywhere I can watch old epes

Watchseries

Not surprised they cancelled it the shows been fell off ill tune in to see how they end things I use to watch this religiously growing up

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
This show ain't been the same since Emma, Manny, Jimmy, Liberty, JT and Spinner.

It was okay when Claire and Ali became the focus, clearly not as good as the OG cast but, okay.

This new cast with Maya, Tristan and Miles is :trash: I was done with the shyt when Miles decided he was gay and wanted to date Tristan :scust: Drew was actually a good character, his story arc with Rebecca was a throwback in feel to the old seasons. Don't know why they threw that in the trash. They turned Drew into a dumb jock when he was nowhere near that stupid when he first came in. Mike Dallas was a poor replacement for Jimmy too but, I'm not sure if that's just because he didn't get any screen time. Oh yea....the subject matter went from being mature to almost nicklodeon status. I couldn't imagine a scumbag like Jay or some of the Lakehurst guys on here now because its gotten so kiddie. I couldn't even imagine a major character dying like JT on this version of the show.