Y'all still eating that pork/swine after corona proved some animals not posed to be eaten?

HE_Pennypacker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Lol brehs on the Coli crack me up. Listening to Muslim and Jewish nonsense about pork being filthy when it was just something to stop people breeding high water consumption animals. The replacement was with chickens was for convenience, plus chickens produce eggs which is a 2 for 1. Since when would you listen to people who marry their relatives?

African people who were more settled and had good water sources have been breeding pigs for millenia.

doggy

All Star
Daps
Those little frozen pepperoni pizzas from Costco are too good I stay eating that swine :francis:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
These motherfukkers have no gloves on.

Theres gotta be an economic sanction for shyt like this now

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA
Lol brehs on the Coli crack me up. Listening to Muslim and Jewish nonsense about pork being filthy when it was just something to stop people breeding high water consumption animals. The replacement was with chickens was for convenience, plus chickens produce eggs which is a 2 for 1. Since when would you listen to people who marry their relatives?

African people who were more settled and had good water sources have been breeding pigs for millenia.

Brehs be believing everything but real science

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Carnitas Tacos waiting for me when I get off work tonight. Don't normally work 2nd shift but the virus got my department doing a 2nd shift. .....but ain't nothing like a good ass homecooked meal waiting for me when I walk in the door of my house. And especially Taco Tuesday's

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If people had to kill what they ate and skin it 80% of this country would be vegetarians.

:pachaha:

seriously doubt it.... the world was just like what you're stating(families killing their own food)for 100s of years prior to the modern day supermarket.....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
At Mark 7:9-19 we see Jesus while he was on Earth before his death had already told Peter an'em that all food was clean - in that same instance (which people often misquote) where he told them "it's not what goes into a man that makes him unclean, but what comes out from him."

So the vision in Acts was not just a metaphor for Gentiles, but also a restatement that such food shown
in that vision was now clean.

#message