Y'all south nikkas still doing shyt like this to y'all cars?

Supper

All Star
Daps
To be honest, I don’t know the exact history but I’d love to learn. I just know when I was a kid, my parents used to take us to Pensacola and other parts of Florida every year. We’d always see them donks out and about. My pop was pointing them out to me way back in 95/96, and telling me how “them Florida boys be having they cars all done up”.

Yeah, I always wondered shyt like who was the original manufacturer of them big rims they was putting on them cars like how swangaz come from the 83 & 84 model spokes off the Cadillac Eldorado which were originally manufactured by Cragar, which was basically the birth of the slab culture in TX.

Flordia cats say Donks go back to the early 70s.

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

Such a fukkin underrated album.:wow: From They laughin atcha to Throat on.

Man I really thankful I grew up listening to the Geto Boys. They helped shaped me to the IDGAF man that I am today, along with the trife Miami life style. :jawalrus:

You never get realness like that again. I got all of the solo joints. Willie D is still that dude.

AggiePride336.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Yeah, I always wondered shyt like who was the original manufacturer of them big rims they was putting on them cars like how swangaz come from the 83 & 84 model spokes off the Cadillac Eldorado which were originally manufactured by Cragar, which was basically the birth of the slab culture in TX.

Flordia cats say Donks go back to the early 70s.
I was living in Mississippi when I first got my license. The Mississippi Gulf Coast to be exact. We had a mixture of Florida’s donk car culture and riding slabs like in Texas. My second car was a black 2002 impala. I put 22” black rims on her, and used to keep her clean. Had a system and all in her.

I’d be up and down Biloxi Beach Blvd and I-10 bumping

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
GNs are just too much of a cherry to modify.
See that's what i don't know right.

I got these old DUB model cars of donks,old school chevys and other classic cars that i have sitting on shelves and tables around my house.

And i got this one of this candy green Grand National..

6XTnkvp.jpg

And i was thinking about making it come to life. Sit that Regal on top of 22 inch reverse daytons.

Maybe even bag it a lil if i have too.

I wouldnt even change the paint that grey with chrome would look great.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Not reading. Stop fukkin quoting me. Corny ass white fuk.

Real shyt tho. You said stop quotin u... But you neg me out of the blue.. Yeah I put you on Blast.. What you want from me shorty?

I know I'm a cool dude, I'm not gonna call you bytch unless we fukkin.

Why are you still clickin on my shyt?

If you want to talk, then make it public. Stop moving in silence.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Real shyt tho. You said stop quotin u... But you neg me out of the blue.. Yeah I put you on Blast.. What you want from me shorty?

I know I'm a cool dude, I'm not gonna call you bytch unless we fukkin.

Why are you still clickin on my shyt?

If you want to talk, then make it public. Stop moving in silence.
The hell are you on - what the fuk are you talking about. You just spammed my DMs , 4 times in the past few minutes and I responded 1 time, for you to stop messaging me. Leave me the fuk alone, I don’t have shyt to say to you. I don’t know you and I don’t care. Been off this thread - dafuq. Someone from the south get this dude off my radar. Better talk to him; I’m not that one. I negged mad people in this thread - it is what it is. Neg me back. Damn. Not that serious.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
The hell are you on - what the fuk are you talking about. You just spammed my DMs , 4 times in the past few minutes and I responded you to stop messaging me. Leave me the fuk alone, I don’t have shyt to say to you. I don’t know you and I don’t care. Been off this thread - dafuq. Someone from the south get this dude off my radar. Better talk to him; I’m not that one.

Let's be real now lady. I really don't have any interest in fukking with you. That's know. You neggin nikkas over some random shyt, so yeah I'mma hit yo up on your DMs Ho. I will say that I'm a peaceful man, but maaan :francis:

Yo, u have been fukking with every nikka on here... what's up shorty? I don't wanna be your enemy for real. I'm a really cool dude. who the fukk hurt you.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This dude went left. The fuk is the south so mad at New York for?? Shyt mannnn- sending DMs then get mad bc I ignored it. Fuk do you expect - shyt got dead real when you decided to make NY Covid death jokes. Not my issue that you’re feelings got hurt. If you don’t fuk with us, then I don’t fuk with you. Hold that
source.gif

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
71-76 Impala/Caprice. It’s the big dog of the big wheel game. Them Florida boys been on em for a while. Miami is known as the donk capital.

Caprice tho. Impalas are not really Impalas until like 74 75 with the big bodies. The caprice/impala was still a big body caprice in like 83 84. They are gettin more and more rare. People laugh now, but the 454 big body SS impalas are going to be six figure cars in a few years.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
This dude went left. The fuk is the south so mad at New York for?? Shyt mannnn- sending DMs then get mad bc I ignored it. Fuk do you expect - shyt got dead real when you decided to make NY Covid death jokes. Not my issue that you’re feelings got hurt. If you don’t fuk with us, then I don’t fuk with you. Hold that
source.gif
YOOOO.... I never made some sick ass jokes about COVID.. I'm just a regular nikka.. why are you fukkin with me like that??? I got love for NY. And everybody knows that. I think you got me fukked up, just because I like to troll.