Y'all south nikkas still doing shyt like this to y'all cars?

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Mister-Cee_12-04-2014.jpg
Jazze Pha

Ladies & Gentlemen...and Trannies

swrqux1467232886.jpg

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
My Mom is from Brownsville grew up in the Van Dyke housing Projects she would project this image about NY where if you were set on fire people would just keep walking or If you were getting stabbed to death people would keep walking. That shyt ain't cool. Maybe that is a very NY thing but i'm not going to give a city points for just mind its business. At least in ghetto areas it makes sense. I've been to NYC shyt ain't impress me like that. But its not for everybody. If ou love it fine. I don't. I really really don't. There is something to say about land. and while I'm not a nikka that needs my home to be a mile away from my neighbor i need space. a yard or something.

Yea this is accurate pretty much, and if your mom is from Van Dyke she def saw some shi* growing up. Everybody is for themselves here and minds their own business even to a point of if someone is in danger they wouldn't help.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
lqXiywD.gif

Oh no, you didn't have to bring up Young Backshots :sadcam:
This ain’t Atlanta - we dont need to reduce ourselves to the battle of the bussiest like they do. Funny how they always have to bring up gay shyt .. What’s on their minds down there
:usure:

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Me personally, I have roots in the islands so when I went downsouth for school and I nikkas in these big ass country cars with rims it was a big culture shock, along with the clothes and swag. The hood in NY and the hood in Atlanta are so different looking. Here, at least we try to look somewhat presentable even if we still in the hood. I was in school around 2013 and nikkas was in walmart big ass tees dressing like three 6 mafia, red hair, mad women with face tats. When you're in Rome though you do as the romans do, I never heard music like "don't hide that pi***, divide that pu***: and shi* like that, women weren't really twerking like that in NY, but more so whining, but you adapt. I could def live in Atlanta or somewhere in the future.

I do get the NY cocky thing and annoying thing and why people hate on us because most every NY dude in my college was extra, it puts a bad name on the rest of us. They just used to do too much all the time to prove they was extra NY. I was more chill and nobody really knew I was from NY except for how I talked and dressed. The sixnine thing looks bad but he will most likely get dealt with and in typical Brooklyn fashion they were just extorting him the whole time. It's funny people always bring him up but not Rowdy and Bobby.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Man that's why I love Bham :banderas::blessed: It ain't NYC but at least the common folk show love. Old heads and youngins on some "Nah don't do that shyt breh" If you step out of line. Folks being like hey You got 5 groceries I got 55 you can skip ahead. Brothers giving that head nod to let you know you straight. I was in Family Dollar and a woman from Cleveland was like "Damnm Ya'll nice out here" "It's love Day B"

9th Grade West End. Lived in Ensley... By the gas station and Churches on the way to the mall. Can't believe they demolished it.