Y'all Sleeping on the new Samsung TVs?

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
What specific models?
I like all LGs, let these tech geeks help you with the type.

I've used 4 different types of LGs....
1. Was a gutted shell, had no OS.
2. So long along ago I can't remember what it do.
3. turned into an armoire ornament before I could have it the first year for reasons unknown (family related)
4. I don’t have full access to its features so I can't make any kind of statement on what it does or doesn't.

I don't have the capital to buy another and even if I did, it would also turn into an armoire ornament. I'm already shooting eye lasers at the back of my family members' heads for a plethora of reasons.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Facts, Samsung is garbage. Looking for another TV because my 2 year old Samsung started getting purple spots from the backlights going out. Apparently this is a common problem with Samsung tvs, avoid at all cost.
I don't know about that. My 2017 Samsung is still going strong. Its developed a HDMI problem but still under warranty.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I like all LGs, let these tech geeks help you with the type.

I've used 4 different types of LGs....
1. Was a gutted shell, had no OS.
2. So long along ago I can't remember what it do.
3. turned into an armoire ornament before I could have it the first year for reasons unknown (family related)
4. I don’t have full access to its features so I can't make any kind of statement on what it does or doesn't.

I don't have the capital to buy another and even if I did, it would also turn into an armoire ornament. I'm already shooting eye lasers at the back of my family members' heads for a plethora of reasons.

Gotcha….. I guess I’m just looking for what specific models is everyone suggesting.

Cuz I keep getting “get an LG, get a Sony”

But we all know it’s a little bit more nuanced than that and there are various models.

Like the Samsungs I’m looking at and considering copping. It’s a specific model with specific features.

Like the QN95B, that has the One Connect like my current tv and I love that shyt.

This QN85B don’t have that and I will go back to having mad cords connected to it and hanging from my wall

daemonova

Daps
Gotcha….. I guess I’m just looking for what specific models is everyone suggesting.

But we all know it’s a little bit more nuanced than that and there are various models.

Like the Samsungs I’m looking at and considering copping. It’s a specific model with specific features.

Like the QN95B, that has the One Connect like my current tv and I love that shyt.

This QN85B don’t have that and I will go back to having mad cords connected to it and hanging from my wall
I can't complain about Sony, I'd still prefer a LG though

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

C3 or G3 OLED. C2 OR G2 if you get a great deal.

Sony are really overpriced imo. I never owned one to say if the motion processing is that superior

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I can't complain about Sony, I'd still prefer a LG though

The last Sony I had was this Sony Trinitron from 2000.

I’m gonna definitely look at the LGs. Brehs in here kinda opening my mind.

Cuz if I’m being honest the last few times I look or looked into buying a TV. I never look outside of Samsung. I don’t even walk to any other section. I for some reason been that dedicated to that brand

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
C3 or G3 OLED. C2 OR G2 if you get a great deal.

Sony are really overpriced imo. I never owned one to say if the motion processing is that superior

At this point….. I’ll get a credit of like $1500 + the warranty. So ain’t ain’t worried too much about budget. So whatever I get will be equivalent to what I have now and I may be willing to go $200-$300 higher

daemonova

Daps
The last Sony I had was this Sony Trinitron from 2000.

I’m gonna definitely look at the LGs. Brehs in here kinda opening my mind.

Cuz if I’m being honest the last few times I look or looked into buying a TV. I never look outside of Samsung. I don’t even walk to any other section. I for some reason been that dedicated to that brand
Business prefer LGs, my job has a mix, but they would've had all LGs if they wasn't cheap.