Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Smh, at paying $800 extra for a smart TV when you can get a sony Blu Player for $100 that has all those apps and alot more not to mentioned playing Blu-Ray and DVDs.

I got a smart TV but I rarely used those apps because they run so much smoother off the Blu Ray player. The only one I use is the Netflix app and thats only because it has a button for it on the remote and daughter use it to play and watch cartoons.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Smart TVs usually have built in apps just like a smartphone/tablet, going you direct access to Netflix, Hulu facebook etc. some of the higher end ones have full web browsers also :win:.

I mean Samsung specifically.

I have a Vizio which has Facebook, Yahoo fantasy sports and Yahoo news, as well as YouTube (i think), but i know it doesn't have Netflix... which is probably the only one I'd actually use.

I have a Sony google tv which has apps for YouTube and hbogo amongst others. Netflix app on that tv works EXACTLY like the one on ps3 which is dope. Tv uses chrome for its browser so that's solid, and the remote is QWERTY and can control the Comcast box too.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Man….. so I have like a minor issue on my Samsung Q7F that I copped back in 2019.

Called Geek Squad to repair but they said they’d give me credit for a new tv.

I’m using to cop this tv, the QN85B (which comes in Saturday)

But I’m still trynna decide do I want to upgrade even more to the QB90B, which buddy said was only a minor difference and slight upgrade better.

I’m kinda conflicted.

@Gizmo_Duck @MeachTheMonster @The Mad Titan and my nephew @Fatboi1 help me out.

Also, I’m bugging out that when you go the store credit route vs the delivery & swap route.

They really bout to let me keep my old tv.

I know they say “recycle on your own” and typically they want the old product back. I was almost expecting them to say I need to provide proof I got rid of it.

Cuz I’m legit about to move the old one into my bedroom replacing my current bedroom tv which I got even longer ago.