Y'all Sleeping on the new Samsung TVs?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Man….. so I have like a minor issue on my Samsung Q7F that I copped back in 2019.

Called Geek Squad to repair but they said they’d give me credit for a new tv.

I’m using to cop this tv, the QN85B (which comes in Saturday)

But I’m still trynna decide do I want to upgrade even more to the QB90B, which buddy said was only a minor difference and slight upgrade better.

I’m kinda conflicted.

@Gizmo_Duck @MeachTheMonster @The Mad Titan and my nephew @Fatboi1 help me out.

Also, I’m bugging out that when you go the store credit route vs the delivery & swap route.

They really bout to let me keep my old tv.

I know they say “recycle on your own” and typically they want the old product back. I was almost expecting them to say I need to provide proof I got rid of it.

Cuz I’m legit about to move the old one into my bedroom replacing my current bedroom tv which I got even longer ago.
Seems like the colors on the 90 are better especially how it handles blacks.

Getting credit then for $500 more you could have the OLED model depending on if you getting what the TV you bought is going for. If you're getting more than the $1300 that's even closer.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Seems like the colors on the 90 are better especially how it handles blacks.

Getting credit then for $500 more you could have the OLED model depending on if you getting what the TV you bought is going for. If you're getting more than the $1300 that's even closer.

My dude…. Thank you soooooo much for this link.

I’ve never seen this page before but this was extremely helpful.

shyt I new see another tv I may get.

Like I said, the tv will be delivered tomorrow, but I’m already thinking about returning and swapping for even another upgrade model.

The main thing I was disappointed in when taking to the tech guy at BB was how Samsung kinda went away from the “One Connect” feature.

Only 8K tv’s and like one 4K tv does that now, he claimed per Samsung’s research a lot of people didn’t like it. Which I think is weird. That feature is great.

Especially for people like me who not about to cut a hole in my wall to create a custom plug in box. But it was great to hide the wires and have the wall look cluttered

I’m thinking about getting that QN95B now.

I don’t know…. I have 15 days to decide.

But any tv I get is definitely an upgrade from my current both in size, tech, and screen quality

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
My dude…. Thank you soooooo much for this link.

I’ve never seen this page before but this was extremely helpful.

shyt I new see another tv I may get.

Like I said, the tv will be delivered tomorrow, but I’m already thinking about returning and swapping for even another upgrade model.

The main thing I was disappointed in when taking to the tech guy at BB was how Samsung kinda went away from the “One Connect” feature.

Only 8K tv’s and like one 4K tv does that now, he claimed per Samsung’s research a lot of people didn’t like it. Which I think is weird. That feature is great.

Especially for people like me who not about to cut a hole in my wall to create a custom plug in box. But it was great to hide the wires and have the wall look cluttered

I’m thinking about getting that QN95B now.

I don’t know…. I have 15 days to decide.

But any tv I get is definitely an upgrade from my current both in size, tech, and screen quality

Go OLED tv ONLY. nothing else. LG C2 should be in your price range.

Ask OLEDGANG why. I'll tell you one thing once you go OLED ain't no going back:wow:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Go OLED tv ONLY. nothing else. LG C2 should be in your price range.

Ask OLEDGANG why. I'll tell you one thing once you go OLED ain't no going back:wow:

See…. But if I do that….. I’m probably gonna stick with Samsung. Those been the best tvs for me over the years. I have an LG and I didn’t like it.

And granted going back to the very first TV I bought.

I’ve owned;
4 Samsungs (this about to be my 5th, one was stolen from me years ago so replaced, the other 2 I still own and in my other bedrooms)
1 LG
1 Sony
1 Panasonic

And the Samsungs always been the best for me

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
See…. But if I do that….. I’m probably gonna stick with Samsung. Those been the best tvs for me over the years. I have an LG and I didn’t like it.

I’ve owned;
4 Samsungs (this about to be my 5th, one was stolen from me years ago so replaced, the other 2 I still own and in my other bedrooms)
1 LG
1 Sony
1 Panasonic

The LG OLEDs are the best bang for your buck TV, and the G series are the best overall.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
The LG OLEDs are the best bang for your buck TV, and the G series are the best overall.

I may do the research then. Cuz I have a strong feeling I may swap this one out when it comes. Like I’m not even gonna take it out the box.

I got 15 days

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

I’ve owned;
1 LG
1 Sony
1 Panasonic

Yeah you don't know what you talking about, especially now. Samsung is trash. LG & Sony is prime Kane and Undertaker status.

LG had OLED before everybody and they the tops dogs and only getting better.

Last edited:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I’ve owned;
1 LG
1 Sony
1 Panasonic

If you dont go OLED, keep in mind @Da King will lose respect for you as a man

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Yeah you don't know what you talking about, especially now. Samsung is trash. LG & Sony is prime Kane and Undertaker status.

LG had OLED before everybody and they the tops dogs and only getting better.
Facts, Samsung is garbage. Looking for another TV because my 2 year old Samsung started getting purple spots from the backlights going out. Apparently this is a common problem with Samsung tvs, avoid at all cost.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin