Y'all Sleeping on the new Samsung TVs?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't even know the model number. Super thin bezel, voice controls, motion controls, 3d.

$2500 for a 55". 55" is a little small for me but I can't spend over 3stacks on a tv. Will be copping this holiday season

Daps
I'm thinking bout that 70" which I think I saw in a commercial recently.

I need to educate myself on the capabilities of these "smart" TVs... like is there a Netflix app for it?

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
I'm thinking bout that 70" which I think I saw in a commercial recently.

I need to educate myself on the capabilities of these "smart" TVs... like is there a Netflix app for it?

Smart TVs usually have built in apps just like a smartphone/tablet, going you direct access to Netflix, Hulu facebook etc. some of the higher end ones have full web browsers also :win:.

Daps
Smart TVs usually have built in apps just like a smartphone/tablet, going you direct access to Netflix, Hulu facebook etc. some of the higher end ones have full web browsers also :win:.

I mean Samsung specifically.

I have a Vizio which has Facebook, Yahoo fantasy sports and Yahoo news, as well as YouTube (i think), but i know it doesn't have Netflix... which is probably the only one I'd actually use.

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps
hooking your xbox up or a laptop or desktop makes all that smart shyt obsolete

Yeah. I'm a big HTPC advocate. It's pretty pointless to drop 2k+ on a tv when you can get a "dumb" tv and a nice HTPC for way less.

But admittedly, Samsung makes some nice panels.