Yall Sleeping on NBC's New Family Show "This Is Us"

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Totally different character portrayal.

I actually think hes better here than oj :manny:
You old enough to remember Cheadle in picket fences? Every episode he would practically get watery eyed and have a frog in his throat as he had a speech for the jury it was so hamfisted and screamed "this is acting 101 guys" is that what sterling does? I ask because he seems to be the chosen one at award shows and he comes off a bit soft on the podium talking like hattie mcdaniels thanks for writing a black role for me :snoop:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Dog - I don't know how much longer I can watch this show. Every single week without fail, I'm :to:. shyt - In the episode when the cancer catches up to William, I might have to quit altogether.:mjcry:

Edit: ALREADY?!? :mindblown: FUKK :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Sterling K Brown and Ron Cephas Jones have both been phenomenal from the first episode. :wow:
I never get emotional over TV/movies but that shyt had me flat bawling for like an hour. William absolutely killed that role and reminded me of my own father. And Randall I think is perfectly nailing nuances of his role of the black man that's mostly around white folks but still feeling more at home around his own people.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I tried to watch this joint with my wife. Not funny enough. Too sad at some points and too much drama.

And again.... Aint no killin'.