Y'all seeing what's happening with Blizzard?

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
They’re digging themselves deep, ain’t that shyt boarding on illegal?:huhldup:

No. Being denied to cancel your subscription is illegal but not being able to delete your account isnt. You dont own your account or characters tied to it. Its in their ToS. dikk move,yes, but not illegal

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
I didnt throw hard enough and only got a 1 month suspension. And it was for abusive chat.

It always happens right after a match, that tell you that employees are playing/watching games

ColiBomaye

All Star
Daps
Let's be real, a boycott of Blizzard won't amount to much. Way too many people are addicted to their games to quit, especially over something that doesn't directly affect their day to day life.

As much as the Chinese govt needs to be called out for their shadiness, I doubt much will change in the long-term. Give it a couple weeks, and gamers/people will find something new to be outraged about.

Wink Beaufield

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Southeast DC
China got way too much money for Blizzard to ignore. With so many Chinese being boosted up to the middle class and millionaire class these companies out here gonna chase the money and damn the morals.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
China got way too much money for Blizzard to ignore. With so many Chinese being boosted up to the middle class and millionaire class these companies out here gonna chase the money and damn the morals.

Facts...:ld: tencent is a Chinese state company that should be blacklisted from buying any American companies. We see what happens when you excersise free speech

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
:russ:

Y’all ain’t going nowhere, blizzard will cash in on y’all nostalgia and those accounts will be reactivated.

EA and 2K sports outchea cashing in on Americans with addiction problems and NBA 2K and madden doing gangbusters.
I stopped supporting EA and 2K because of their practices. I have no problem adding Activision/Blizzard to the list.

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
So they posted a bullshyt PR statement. That's clearly written by a native Chinese speaker. Read the whole chain. :dead:

Last edited: