Y'all seeing what's happening with Blizzard?

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Wow I don't know who is rubbing Blizzard but they better be updating that resume. I don't know how they thought disabling users ability to delete their account was a good idea. They are going to cause people who might have been neutral on this situation to side against them.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Wow I don't know who is rubbing Blizzard but they better be updating that resume. I don't know how they thought disabling users ability to delete their account was a good idea. They are going to cause people who might have been neutral on this situation to side against them.
A Chinese company owns part of blizzard.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Holy shyt I can’t believe this is going down :wow:

I’ve been a big Blizzard fan since the original Warcraft days. fukk these guys though. If this turns out to be legit, I’ll never fukk with that company again.

this is why you don’t get in bed with authoritarian governments. When you feel like you have to appease tyrants you lost

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I hope this all starts making a lot of companies rethink their relationships with China
It wont, they make wayyy too much money off China. Sometimes these companies make more from the Chinese market than the UK or USA.

That's the reason a company like Disney will go extra hard promoting inclusion around the world, only to remove black people from promotional material in the racist Chinese market.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Capitalism believes in nothing else but money. Funny to see Overwatch player trying to get on Blizzard because they're not acting like the "heroes" they're promoting... :mjlol: Yall really believed it?

Glad they feel the burn from their American fans though, just like the NBA.

China is slowly taking the world by the balls.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Remember back in the Diablo 1&2, StarCraft broodwar, and Warcraft days when blizzard was a great company?
:mjcry:
The company changed in a bad way once World of Warcraft dropped. I tried to get into Diablo 3 but somethin was just off. Same with starcraft 2.

From 95-03 blizzard was:banderas: