Y'all seeing what's happening with Blizzard?

HearNoEvil

World's Nerdiest DJ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SEA / ATX
A Chinese player won a major Hearthstone tournament and announced his support for Hong Kong live on stream. He was banned, had his prize money taken away, and multiple cast members were fired by Blizzard afterward.

A couple days later, Mei, a Chinese character from Overwatch, started becoming the symbol of support for Hong Kong online.

:lupe: I can't help but wonder if that's intentional...

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
I was gonna make a thread about this but figured no one here really cared. Bunch of people are canceling their wow accounts and stuff now. Doubt it will do anything, they wanted/like that game so bad they'll be back. If they had another alternative they would be playing it already. Fake outrage from some. I really dont support that shyt so ive been throwing overwatch comp matches and spamming support hong kong in chat. ill be banned soon lol

fukk blizzard. Theres no way you can justify this.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Whats sad is that the whole world continues to turn a blind eye to China because they are afraid of how it will hurt their pockets.
The global economy is too tied up in China and nobody wants to pay $2,000 for a new phone, etc. Same reason Saudi Arabia gets away with their atrocities because of oil. It's fukked up. :yeshrug:

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
fukk hearthstone - cheating ass game:scust:

still gonna log in later - cant leave that shyt alone :mjcry: