ya'll see tha flix from Joe Buddens latest pool party? :ahh:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
You nikkas think actually believe Joe Buddens has his own crib in Nj ..with his own private pool?

:rudy:

He lives in a condo..thats a community pool

some bad hoes there though..

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
7337041682_b832b8671e_b.jpg

is that stephanie pratt?

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
but wont actual A list and B list celebs fukk his bytches at the drop of hat cause im pretty sure these hoes is flocking for his c list fame.

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Did this nikka invite one darkskin chick?

2dv5wkk.jpg

There's at least ONE. :jawalrus:

i love joey but i wonder how long this shyt is gonna last, seems nikkas are always stealing his chicks once they get put on

True. Like JR Smith and Derrick Ward did his other two. Joe Budden seems like he'd benefit most by using a little more discretion. Anytime he dates a chick, he puts their relationship, ALL of her information, and all of her goods out there for the world to see...then gets surprised when more affluent cats hop into her private messages.

...then he makes a song about it. :beli:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
2dv5wkk.jpg

There's at least ONE. :jawalrus:

True. Like JR Smith and Derrick Ward did his other two. Joe Budden seems like he'd benefit most by using a little more discretion. Anytime he dates a chick, he puts their relationship, ALL of her information, and all of her goods out there for the world to see...then gets surprised when more affluent cats hop into her private messages.

...then he makes a song about it. :beli:

:dead: