Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
champagne-premature-ejaculation-150.jpg

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
dunno if its been said but most of those chicks are strippers, budden is a strip club rat , dude be in the club mon-sun with this laptop

Daps
I don't get it, why do you have to be a celebrity to get girls??????

If you guys only knew how easy it is to fukk dime chicks nowadays.............

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
These days in the facebook/ twitter generation, all you need to have is fame on the local level, and these delusional hoes are yours to fukk.

:laff: @ him co oning it up and bringing 99% light skinned spanish bytches. They look good, but I know they at least a few good looking dark skinned chicks.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
those loud cocky confident guys like Budden usually have the biggest dinks. like i said earlier in the thread i wouldnt be surprised if he has a really fat cock with decent length. i bet he is circumsised and the small scar from that along side with his head probably makes his meat look like a giant delicious mushroom....no homo

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
god damn this some hating shyt

nah far from that..its just the truth

yall just take dikkriding to a whole 'nother level

letting people believe he lives in a big ass gated 5 bdrm mansion with his own pool

:comeon:

and lol@Buddens being charismatic..he will tell u himself he just a goofball

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
those loud cocky confident guys like Budden usually have the biggest dinks. like i said earlier in the thread i wouldnt be surprised if he has a really fat cock with decent length. i bet he is circumsised and the small scar from that along side with his head probably makes his meat look like a giant delicious mushroom....no homo

I'm on taptalk (so you can't check ppl's rep) but I just know you got neg repped to Bolivia.

You a GOAT :troll: keep at it I guess.