ya'll see tha flix from Joe Buddens latest pool party? :ahh:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:wow: this is why I always say.... Throwin a cool lil party at ya ccrib>>>> hittin the club every week.

Damn i wish my crib was that big :snoop:

But can you get that type of talent to come to your crib?

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:wow: I shoulda been a rapper.

7337041682_b832b8671e_b.jpg

Joey look sick. Something doesn't look right here.

J_rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow: I shoulda been a rapper.

7337041682_b832b8671e_b.jpg

It don't make no sense. Buddens ain't even an upper echelon rapper and he pulls dymes. His first album came out in 2003. His other shyt (Padded Room) sold 13,000 it's first week :what:

And yet this nikka stay surrounded by video hoes.

Is it that easy to pull once you get a little fame? :sadbron:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
It don't make no sense. Buddens ain't even an upper echelon rapper and he pulls dymes. His first album came out in 2003. His other shyt (Padded Room) sold 13,000 it's first week :what:

It's TV breh. TV.

Once you're on TV, that's it. It's a wrap....you can pull.

Not to mention alot of the women think he's attactive. When the BET hip-hop awards were on, that's all I saw on twitter from women...."Damn, Joe Budden is fine"

Daps
Reppin
NULL
buddens has a decent-sized crib and he's "known." so, of course he's going to have some thirsty broads swing by. some of you really act like you've never seen p*ssy before.

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

It's THAT easy. When I was in school I had friends that DJ'd, had DVD magazines, promoted, etc... and I'd help them out at times. You'd be so fukking surprised how these hoes would drape all over anyone who had any kind of clout. shyt made no damn sense. So if nice looking women would drape all over a nobody College nikka with a video camera who knew the DJ....imagine what they'd do for a rapper who has a following.

So it's no surprise Buddens and damn near every other rapper got fine looking hoes at their disposal. The thing is...these hoes are mentally polluted...only worth a fukk and nothing more...but you got nikkaz like Wiz and Kanye wifing them.