Yall ready to admit you were wrong about the Panthers/Bryce situation or nah

Braman

Superstar
Daps
The whole damn sports world tried to blame Bryce being ass on everybody but himself. shyt sad. And the next game dalton balls out and mfers pretending like it didn’t happen :mjtf:

Shout out to Ocho the only one to publicly admit he was wrong

And I’ve spoke on this before…

Bruh…I’m so tired of the discourse around failed black QBs. I’ll be all the :mjpls:in the world.

It’s cool to talk about Zach Wilson like a dog and say he’s trash, as he is. It’s cool to vilify him…But when they get to Justin fields all of a sudden he’s a ‘kid’ and it’s the organizations fault.

It’s an over-correction for when black QBs used to get a raw deal. We don’t need that shyt anymore. It’s patronizing. These are grown ass men. Black QBs run shyt now we no longer need to protect mfers and ‘stay on code’. Bryce is ass the same way will Levis is ass. Stop with the kid gloves

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
1 times a fluke. 2 times a trend. He did the same thing in the 1 game he played last year
They was slinging the rock like shyt in that game, it highlights part of the problem, they don’t have a good run game

Rex Ryan said it best, they need a legit defense and run game so it can properly develop a young QB

Andy Dalton throwing the ball 40+ times not an efficient game plan, they able to do it cuz he a vet and they just played one of the worst teams in the league

If I’m wrong I’ll come back and stamp it but I ain’t bout to be prisoner of the moment, I’d be surprised if they win 4 more games wit Dalton at QB

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Dalton is mid at best. Panthers were happy to have Bryce benched and based on Pierce's presser, it seems like the Raiders got caught sleeping.

That said, the "it's the org! not him" excuses were always overblown.
Nah it’s not, QBs rarely succeed in poorly ran organizations. Fields has his team at 3-0 and so does Darnold

Jets and Bears had half the league believing u couldn’t win with them, Urb was running a clown show and Trev looked just as bad as Bryce did

The organization plays a part, why u think the Manning family be flat out refusing to go to some teams?

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Whole Bryce thread went quite as the game was going on but I still believe that organization destroyed him allowing him to be sacked 62 times last year.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Anybody who had SEEN Bryce play would know he had no business in the NFL. Maybe one day the game will slow down for him, but right now he has zero redeeming features, there is nothing he can do consistently at an NFL level.
What was your assessment? He made SEC defenders look foolish I seen him carry games for Bama

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Dalton is mid at best. Panthers were happy to have Bryce benched and based on Pierce's presser, it seems like the Raiders got caught sleeping.

That said, the "it's the org! not him" excuses were always overblown.
We're well aware Dalton is mid
It's that Bryce is fukking terrible and people kept blaming it on other factors other than him just not being an NFL level player
He's way too damn small and has no standout attributes to make up for it
He should be sending Russell Wilson and Kyler Murray thank you notes every day cause there's absolutely no fukking chance a QB of Bryce's stature even goes in the 1st round 15 years ago

We've seen shytty all time bad teams before, they could at least put up points here and there. Bryce couldn't even do that
Dalton threw 3 TDs yesterday, which is the same amount Bryce threw in his last 11 starts combined
3 passing TDs in 11 starts :dead: